Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who is running less than a 111lsa...dyno graphs?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2002, 03:35 PM
7 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Who is running less than a 111lsa...dyno graphs?

I would love to see those who are running a 111 or lower LSA to post their dyno numbers and/or graphs. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.
Phillip
Old 10-28-2002, 04:09 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: Who is running less than a 111lsa...dyno graphs?

You ask and you shall receive... I will email the graph to you.. My tq is low only due to 0 advance and poor tuning.. You have mail..
Old 10-28-2002, 04:21 PM
7 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Are your heads ported or just milled? I am trying to find out how much LSA really changed horsepower. All of my buddies down at the track who run fast cars say a tighter lsa is the way to go.
Phillip
Old 10-28-2002, 04:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by phil97svt:
<strong>I would love to see those who are running a 111 or lower LSA to post their dyno numbers and/or graphs. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.
Phillip</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Look at any TR230 cam....I'm at a 110.8LSA hitting my peak hp numbers at 6300-6400rpms. I think without heads the peak is higher.
Old 10-28-2002, 04:43 PM
TECH Junkie

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by phil97svt:
<strong>I would love to see those who are running a 111 or lower LSA to post their dyno numbers and/or graphs. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.
Phillip</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Look at any TR230 cam....I'm at a 110.8LSA hitting my peak hp numbers at 6300-6400rpms. I think without heads the peak is higher.
Old 10-28-2002, 04:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Old 10-28-2002, 05:50 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

What are your buddies running? LS1? If they are not running what they suggest. Do not take their advice.. I know what it feels like to be a Guinea pig.. I hear people all the time making suggestions and they do not have one mod on their car.. Why? They are waiting on the next person to do it first.. They want someone else to do all the R and D, but they are first to tell you what works or what they think will work..
Tell them to spend that money and let you know first hand what really works.. I know what works for me now.. My 110 lsa could be a 109. I never had it cam doctor'd. I do know that I am surprised by the idle and street manners.. If you want to do it right.. Just follow someone that has done it b4. Look at Verbs car.. Even though he is up and down about his happiness with WHAT HE COULD HAVE DYNO'd.. He cannot deny his car is strong as hell. If you put his car up against a car that dyno'd 15rwhp more peak.. Do you actually think at the track you would notice? That would all boil down to other factors.. Not horsepower..