Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chae

P.S. I'm not your "bro"
Calm down there guy!
Old 08-06-2007, 05:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chae
Sorry, but I only view the forums normally in the summer months. I will only browse a few threads a week for about 4 months (May-August).

Thanks for contributing to this thread If you knew the answer why wouldn't you just post it instead of being a jerk about it

Not everything you read on the web is accurate and based on fact. For these reasons I stick to talking to performance shops and engine builders for my technical advice.

P.S. I'm not your "bro"
Hahaha. Tough guy. How cute.

I DID contribute by telling your lazy, illiterate butt where to look for your answers. But instead you'd rather ask people who are biased and want your money. If you're asking shops instead of looking at results, you're a sucker. I DO actually agree on the web being full of lies. That's why I said to look at the drag racing section to see the facts from the guys who show the time slips.

PS. I'll call you bro if I want. BRO. Don't like it? Once again, you'll get over it. It's a figure of speech just like "man" or "dude". Okay, sis? Lazy bum.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by N4cer
Hahaha. Tough guy. How cute.

I DID contribute by telling your lazy, illiterate butt where to look for your answers. But instead you'd rather ask people who are biased and want your money. If you're asking shops instead of looking at results, you're a sucker. I DO actually agree on the web being full of lies. That's why I said to look at the drag racing section to see the facts from the guys who show the time slips.

PS. I'll call you bro if I want. BRO. Don't like it? Once again, you'll get over it. It's a figure of speech just like "man" or "dude". Okay, sis? Lazy bum.
I guess these lazy bums you speak of go to school to become engineers. Sorry I don't spend all day on the net. When I go to a $40k/yr. university, I actually have to earn money (a lot of it) to pay for it. It's much easier to ask the company that puts out the cam what kind of times guys are running at the track than someone who contributes no help such as yourself. I've also asked locals with cams what they run. It's better than just going on a forum and reading what someone runs. First of all usually they don't post useful information such as altitude, DA, tires (street/DR/slick), etc. Not saying everyone is a liar on here, but I would rather stick to facts I can verify in real life (ie. asking a company about the results of their product and/or seeing what guys run at the track.

P.S. The "bro" thing bothers me because my dad works with 95% blacks at his job. If you are white (I'm assuming this and I could be wrong) and want to pretend to act like those fools be my guest. Just for your info there has been stabbings there in the warehouse over simple verbal arguments. Yeah that's why I don't like rap music or anything related to being a "gangster."
Old 08-06-2007, 05:22 PM
10 Second Club

Wow. You're totally wrong on the bro thing. That comes from years of riding motorcycles, and years of bodybuilding. Sorry, you've got the wrong guy if you think I'm not proud of my white heritage and would even pretend to be anything near black. You've missed the boat. It might've been a black thing in the '70's, but since the 90's it's been for bikers and bodybuilders. Bruh became the black version. Pay attention, expensive education man. LOL! And that's humor. If you don't have it, there's no hope for you.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:02 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by N4cer
Wow. You're totally wrong on the bro thing. That comes from years of riding motorcycles, and years of bodybuilding. Sorry, you've got the wrong guy if you think I'm not proud of my white heritage and would even pretend to be anything near black. You've missed the boat. It might've been a black thing in the '70's, but since the 90's it's been for bikers and bodybuilders. Bruh became the black version. Pay attention, expensive education man. LOL! And that's humor. If you don't have it, there's no hope for you.
It was a misunderstanding. That is why the Internet can irritate me sometimes.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:41 PM
Staging Lane

uhhhhh.....don't really want to get in the middle of this discussion but like N4cer said you need to read about things to figure out what will work for your own car/needs. I was reading this thread and getting some good ideas to search about later and all of the sudden

I don't want to flame either one of you guys. Both of your post counts are high and Im sure both of you have brought vast amounts of knowledge and insight to the board. My opinion is why wouldn't you discuss your arguements threw pms so its between the two of you and not the board.

Correct me if im wrong just my 2 cents
Old 12-23-2007, 01:05 AM
TECH Resident

if you want dyno numbers go with vindicator
if you want track results go with the t-rex
Old 12-26-2007, 05:37 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by JJhomer83
uhhhhh.....don't really want to get in the middle of this discussion but like N4cer said you need to read about things to figure out what will work for your own car/needs. I was reading this thread and getting some good ideas to search about later and all of the sudden

I don't want to flame either one of you guys. Both of your post counts are high and Im sure both of you have brought vast amounts of knowledge and insight to the board. My opinion is why wouldn't you discuss your arguements threw pms so its between the two of you and not the board.

Correct me if im wrong just my 2 cents
No problem.
Old 12-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Staging Lane

TREX > pig crap < Vindicator
Old 12-26-2007, 05:58 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Oso Vega
TREX > pig crap < Vindicator
Old 12-26-2007, 10:33 PM
10 Second Club

So both are greater than pig crap. Makes no sense.

Quick Reply: TRex or Vindicator