Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

serious head problem. maybe?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ksk1980
i think my rings are bout shot also cause my wife who was following me home said when i nailed it i smoked the whole road out where she bout couldnt see but when it idles it runs clean as can be could the car being really rich cause excessive smoke like this as well i know it burns a lil bit of oil when i rev the **** out of it in the driveway but i never open it up like i do when im driving(i pretty much stay at the rev limit)

Sounds like you're getting water in the combustion chamber. What color was the smoke? Blue = oil is gettnig is, and it could be rings. White = antifreeze and your **** is still fucked up, maybe even more than you thought.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i get a lil blue smoke for the oil blow by and a lil more black smoke from where its runnin so rich. its an SLP tune that came w/ predator programmer. but no white smoke

But the car still run 45-50 oil psi when its warmed up so the rings aint but so bad are they?

so far no water leaking out of hole but time will tell if the fix worked or not. i smelt water at first but i think its where it had got all over the headers and block from b4 ,but no more smell and no water so far
Old 10-14-2007, 12:59 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ksk1980
But the car still run 45-50 oil psi when its warmed up so the rings aint but so bad are they?
If you lost oil pressure due to blowby, your car wouldn't run. You're probably fine. Get a better tune on it, both smoke colors might go away.