JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was 175 when I was born
Keep at it,theres 11 in the setup for sure
Old 04-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh by the way hpe is a good shop. i never had any problems with them and are the only ones who have touched my car besides me. i dont know what hapened to alans ride but mine after tune i installed my plx m300 and double checked my afrs and i run around a 12.5-12.98 afr at wot... dips into 13.0 -13.1 sometimes... car runs great... if you pull my plugs they are perfect at all times... never white never black a perfect light brownish color... no knock and great driveability with this cam... i can make a vid and roll out from a dead stop and go 1-2-3-4-5 without ever going over 2500 rpms. without it surging.. you have to get the hang of driving it... once you got it down its easy...

it does surge sometimes.. mostly when its cold.... or in a parking lot when i forget i have a big cam.. other then that plan to have all eyes on you... this cam lopes hard and i get compliments almost every time i step out of the car! it pulls unlike where patrick said it has no low end. thats B.S. it has ***** just havent got to give it a full shot... I am more then willing to go heads up with anyone in the area to show the power of the cam.. or take you for a ride or let you drive it... lol i have no problems with that

but its just not for me. mainly because it was designed to run on a stock head due to ptv clearance issues i think this cam would shine with a little extra cubes and larger heads. i was looking to maximize performance on a ported 243 head with a large shot of nitrous... this cam just kinda scares me a bit lol

Quick Reply: Megadeath Cam