Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Holley 90mm TB and LS7 intake

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009 | 02:10 PM
On The Tree

Default Holley 90mm TB and LS7 intake

I recently purchased a Holley 90mm intake for my LS7. It's a beautiful part, but the throttle body bracket looks like it's designed for a different manifold (maybe the LS2). There is a slotted channel that anchors the bracket but it doesn't line up with the fastener.

How are people getting this to work with the LS7 intake? Is there another part that Holley offers, or do you just have to modify the existing bracket?

Thanks,

-ch
Old 07-04-2009 | 11:22 AM
Staging Lane

Do you mean the cable bracket? It didn't line up with my LS2 either so I had to customize it. The TB itself is awesome.
Old 07-05-2009 | 03:08 AM
On The Tree

Yep, that's what I thought. Do you happen to have a picture of your modified bracket? Thanks!

-ch
Old 07-05-2009 | 10:04 AM
Staging Lane

I had to look because it's been a year since I installed it, but I just used one bolt through the slotted bracket. I meant to call Holley regarding the fitment issue, but the one bolt has been more than sufficient. This TB is a really nice piece, very smooth throttle action and never hangs like the FAST. I just wish it weren't so long.

BTW, love your car! Congrats on the LS7. Looking forward to seeing updates on your page.