Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4-Barrel EFI on 400 cube plus motors???

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 04:12 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No ****? My cam is a little bit overkill for my heads... I've been doing some research on camshafts on the tech lately and i've found almost exactly what i was looking for... I'm pretty sure the new camshaft going in is gonna be nasty, but it's a ls foundation so why wouldn't it? lol I really am stuck between this intake and the Vic Jr. Only because i see one thing in mind. A big cam matched to my heads and the vic junior revving to the moon since i'm only a 408 CID. Otherwise i'd prolly go with the Fast not to mention everyone who post on fast lsxr's are kids with deams of buying one cuz of the name. It's retarded of they worship a product that i've never ever seen good number to stand behind a product that's an outrageous fortune. I'd rather make power from 3500 to 7500 on the street with a fogger making 600+ on the motor N/A then the Nos to make up for the power adder cars that think that's it.... lol
Old 08-19-2010, 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Default Thread Revival!!!!

Erik at HKE is just about done with my motor and now I have to deal with fitment. What hoods are you guys using to clear the tall intakes and TB's?

Carnac the Magnificent says my car will giggle If anyone is willing to share some pics it will save me a lot of headaches.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow alot of good info and numbers
Old 07-03-2011, 11:50 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes for sure man it's a hard to find thread i wanted to ring it for all it's worth since the subject was untouched by many people... An clearly going this route street is only more fun because gateway international is closed now so it's dig city for fun an games... I'm still finishing my set-up started a new job so things are running behind as do all bigger builds. I was about to sell my motor an go bigger... So i'm holding off for a minute on doing anything more just yet on my set-up for this year.

Quick Reply: 4-Barrel EFI on 400 cube plus motors???