Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need South Fla Shop/mechanic to PUt in New Exhaust and Tune

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 08:52 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need South Fla Shop/mechanic to PUt in New Exhaust and Tune

Hi, I just bought a 2002 camaro ss with automatic trans. I have a bad O2 sensor according to the error code thrown.. P0155. So, instead of replacing O2 sensors I want to change the stock exhaust/cats with a new better system and deal with the computer problems that removing the O2 sensors will cause with a good tune. I also want the front rotors balanced. I live in Miami Beach so I need a good mechanic/shop that is in South Florida. I want to get this work done next week. Please contact me with who in South Florida can do this work for me. Thanks..

About how I got this car? Six months ago I sold my 2010 SS. The LS3 is a magnificent engine. The design of the Gen 5 is stupid. the visibility out of the car is horrible. I never got used to it. The car is to big, to wide, to long, and way to heavy. The gas mileage was ave about 11 miles to the gallon. It is a well built solid car just way to big and heavy for my taste and the visibility makes driving it like sitting in a tank. On the other hand, my 2002 while not as powerful for sure,, is much more nimble, smaller, lighter, and gets better gas mileage. And in my opinion I think it is a much better looking car.
Old 10-19-2016, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

wrong sub forum

FL, not FLA

google.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

might as well replace those O2 sensors, you will need them even with a new exhaust/tune
if the front rotors are causing pedal pulsations you will need to either get them turned or replace them.

Quick Reply: Need South Fla Shop/mechanic to PUt in New Exhaust and Tune