Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

What vendor has the best price on Morel Hyd Lifters?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 138 Likes on 115 Posts

Msg Cstraub... he is a Morel rep. He can get them or point you to who has them.

Of course, Thunder, Speed Inc, and W2W offer and sell on their sites.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

most of this site's sponsors have MUCH more important issues to deal with than browsing a forum looking for people who need parts. they sponsor OTHER sites, believe it or not, and have actual customers walking in to their shops...not a metaphorical shop, but an actual shop existing in the physical world for anyone to see....and making orders, dropping off their cars, calling their phones, emailing them....

all you have to do is look down the list of sponsors and click on a few. more than one vendor here has lifters. 99blancoSS is a Morel dealer if you want a specific name. any shop can get them, but you're going to have to do the work finding a shop. it isn't hard, every single member on this site has to do it too. nobody is going to get together and form a committee to make certain you have everything you need when they have hundreds if not thousands of other people seeking them out instead of posting threads like this.

yes, this is site is here to help everyone and yes you're allowed to ask questions...but it seems silly to me to post a thread like this when there is a whole list of vendors, that you are aware of, on the side of the screen, and instead of looking through them for 5 minutes you make a post expecting them to all know about and respond to.

and don't bother expecting them to get in a price war either, you're going to pay $500 for a set of link-bar Morels whether you like it or not. you should consider yourself lucky if you even get some. i waited about 3 months for mine because they were on backorder and JUST NOW available again.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thank you 2000_SS its with members like you that make me feel warm and fuzzy inside when asking even the simplest of questions on here. I'm glad you know everything and that you sir above everyone on here knows exactly which sponsors to get every part from. Good luck and look forward to never seeing you ask a question on here for you just know it all Maybe we can get a ask 2000_SS section.... hell i'd vote for that!
Old 02-25-2009, 06:16 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2000_SS
most of this site's sponsors have MUCH more important issues to deal with than browsing a forum looking for people who need parts. they sponsor OTHER sites, believe it or not, and have actual customers walking in to their shops...not a metaphorical shop, but an actual shop existing in the physical world for anyone to see....and making orders, dropping off their cars, calling their phones, emailing them....

all you have to do is look down the list of sponsors and click on a few. more than one vendor here has lifters. 99blancoSS is a Morel dealer if you want a specific name. any shop can get them, but you're going to have to do the work finding a shop. it isn't hard, every single member on this site has to do it too. nobody is going to get together and form a committee to make certain you have everything you need when they have hundreds if not thousands of other people seeking them out instead of posting threads like this.

yes, this is site is here to help everyone and yes you're allowed to ask questions...but it seems silly to me to post a thread like this when there is a whole list of vendors, that you are aware of, on the side of the screen, and instead of looking through them for 5 minutes you make a post expecting them to all know about and respond to.

and don't bother expecting them to get in a price war either, you're going to pay $500 for a set of link-bar Morels whether you like it or not. you should consider yourself lucky if you even get some. i waited about 3 months for mine because they were on backorder and JUST NOW available again.

x2
Old 02-25-2009, 06:48 AM
Banned

ztud, i dont think he was trying to be an ***. but i agree with him. 4 months ago i need morel lifters i did a search for them in internal section and found four companies. and cc performance(99blancoSS) is who i went with. this site alone has 120,000 plus people on it. if we all asked who had part part. the sponsor would be at price wars for months.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Zturd
So no one site sponsors have these in stock and can PM me their pricing? How am I to get the site sponsors attention?
post 13 says he has them instock.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks for all the help.... purchased Great price would've loved to purchase from a site sponsor. I guess I'm just used to this site and others when you can post and site sponsors or fellow members say hey got mine from this place or I have them in stock they're this much and I want your business blah blah blah. I correct Mr.2000_SS as I said I took well over a hour going through our site sponsors to locate the lifters not 5minutes as he (knowing everything says). Hell I was even googling searching every way i could even evil bay at some point. I"m a firm believer in helping those that help us here. This thread basically went to crap IMO with non-helpful posts. If only every post could go so smoothly. For example---question-what heads to use? answer call sponsors-where did you get your roll cage done-call a sponsor,need help putting together a engine combo-call a sponsor dont waste our time!!!!!!!!! Thats exactly how I feel this thread went!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you
Old 02-25-2009, 09:21 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I tried to help but I just have the link bars in stock, I did pm you. Glad you were able to find them, the Morels are a great choice.
Sometimes people can be a little less than helpful, seems to be something in the air these days
Old 02-25-2009, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Well I tried to help but I just have the link bars in stock, I did pm you. Glad you were able to find them, the Morels are a great choice.
Sometimes people can be a little less than helpful, seems to be something in the air these days

Thank you VERY Much for your time. You did PM me, you posted and offered solution for what I was looking for. I honestly really really appreciate it. If you had the non-link bars I would most likely purchased asap. I'm looking to get the car together soon. Thank you very much and being a really stand up member to the forum.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:35 AM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

We have all of the morels in stock, we try to find these posts as quickly as we can, but sometimes we miss them for a little while Give us a call, we'll gladly set you up at a great price.

800-456-0211 / PM / Facebook
WHIPPLE Superchargers, Procharger, Magnuson, Powerbond Sale, HPTuners packages!, Trickflow, AFR, PRC, CHE Trunion upgrade, $100 7.400" pushrod set, Custom Cam of your choice

Old 02-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Banned

zturd, why no link bars? you trust plastic?
Old 02-25-2009, 01:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bird with the Link bars which are better,I'm under the impression that when using the plastic trays (which I bought new ones just to be safe) this reduces or eliminates the ability to do a cam change as easily. With i'm told the plastic trays are how you can rotate the cam one turn and this locks the lifters in the trays and you can slide out the cam, slide the new one in and reinstall. I'm on the edge with what to do cam wise and what i'll be happy with. I'm looking for my C5 FRC 6spd to run very low 10's NA and be driveable. So i'm asking alot, hence why i want the best lifters, heads,engine internals i can get for the car. I'm shooting for around 550rwhp/500rwtq would be my absolute goal or close to. SO in the end I may have to do a cam change if one doesnt work out. I bought the 2 pc timing cover to help in doing so aswell. We'll see how this works out with leaks or no leaks.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
ztud, i dont think he was trying to be an ***. but i agree with him. 4 months ago i need morel lifters i did a search for them in internal section and found four companies. and cc performance(99blancoSS) is who i went with. this site alone has 120,000 plus people on it. if we all asked who had part part. the sponsor would be at price wars for months.
thank you. i wasn't trying to be a dick....it's just that there's a 'search' button right at the top of the page and a whole list of vendors down the right side.

this is a technical/enthusiast forum, not a 'help wanted' forum. i just figured a thread like this should have been posted in the "parts wanted" section, or not at all either way, he got his lifters....
Old 03-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Banned

bump looking for a set also
Old 03-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

In stock 6 sets

http://estore.websitepros.com/2120533/Detail.bok?no=60
Old 03-05-2009, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I've had them on order (and charged my card) since before Thanksgiving. Sucks

Quick Reply: What vendor has the best price on Morel Hyd Lifters?