Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

TSP House brand Rods & Crank

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Troy5061
I bought an Eagle crank for my stroker, got it for $700 shipped and it arrived three days after I ordered it but Eagles are junk, don't measure up right and leak from the rear plug just ask anyone on here! I haven't had a single issue with mine, glad I didn't wait 2, 3, 8 months to a year for a Callies!!!
Does or did your combo hook decent on the road? I'm a nitrous junky at heart but have owned a turbo car as well. What did it do in the 1/4, mph in eighth looks like it wasn't to violent on launch but pulled hard later in the run, that would be a nice recipe for a street car! $$$$$ maker.
Old 07-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ellesone
Yes Callies takes a while on cranks.. thats what happens when your one of the best ... lots of demand.... Callies will prep the crank how ever you want..
I have purchased several Callies crank's plus their Ultra-Light rod's and whilst they have never been able to keep to their delivery promises, they do manufacture excellent product.

They are also very upfront about their Compstar range being made in China to their specification.

I recently took delivery of a custom 3.625" Billet Crank and it took twice as long as originally quoted, however, it was worth waiting for.

The reality is that only very popular cranks are carried in stock and almost all of them will have been made in China [LIMO] and because they have to buy in volume, to get the best price etc, they are forced to carry big inventories on the fast moving sizes.

In my experience, most if not all the vendors I have dealt with tell "Porkies"
Old 07-02-2015, 02:45 AM
KCS

Received 308 Likes on 208 Posts

Three year old thread guys...
Old 07-03-2015, 02:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Dafuq is a porkie?
Old 07-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NemeSS
Dafuq is a porkie?
Porkies in Kiwi speak is a polite word for LIES.

Quick Reply: TSP House brand Rods & Crank