Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Best cam for stock motor with bolt ons??

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 01:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best cam for stock motor with bolt ons??

So here's the deal I wanna cam my car! friend of mine has a fbody but (auto) he has bolt ons, gears, stall a. Running t-Rex cam I know autos are easier on the rear ends, my car is a m6 live the sound of his car with the t-Rex cam, I've been looking at the polluter 2 for my car but here's the deal I want a cam for good drivability an safe on the motor but put out good hp gains, I don't wanna buy a small cam then wish I would have went bigger but don't wanna buy a huge cam an blow a motor, I know there's alot of ppl on this site that's been in this situation before an hope someone can give me a little advice, I'd appreciate it!
Old 03-22-2013, 08:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's a big cam with a narrow power band that starts late for the street.
Tick sells the Polluter why don't you just talk to Martin he will hook you up.
Something tells me he's just gonna show up in this thread like FM.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright thanks ill have to talk to him, I know there's not alot of reviews on the Polluter 2 but kinda need to talk to him on what would be best eventually wanna do heads maybe ls6 heads but not sure on those either but wanna do the cam first then get the heads to help it out cause kinda wanna do it right the first time with the cam considerin it's not cheap, I appreciate the advice

Quick Reply: Best cam for stock motor with bolt ons??