Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

(Newbie) LS3 , Need cam,ecm,springs,rods recommendation

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2018, 12:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (Newbie) LS3 , Need cam,ecm,springs,rods recommendation

If I am in the wrong forum or breaking any rules please let me know. Thanks. So I have a bone stock ls3 out of a 2015 camaro ss manual with 7,000 miles on it. Putting it in my 57 Chevy restomod (pics below). Car is going to be strictly a cruiser. ( no racing/track) I want to have as nasty of a cam as possible and I want the exhaust to sound as old school as possible. Using a new tremec TKO 5 speed. I just want to put headers, new intake, cams, springs, rods, and ecm on the engine. Can someone recommend the best company/s to go with for these items. Would like to buy the cams,rods,springs,and ecm form one company that can set up exactly what I need for my cars specs. This is my first experience with an ls engine so thank you ahead of time for everyone's advice.

Old 07-26-2018, 04:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow! That is going to be a great looking car.

Our 2RMAX cam would fit exactly what your looking for! I can set you up with everything you need, our dual valve spring kit, chromoly pushrods, hardware, etc. Everything made in the USA
Old 07-27-2018, 11:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LivernoisMotorsports
Wow! That is going to be a great looking car.

Our 2RMAX cam would fit exactly what your looking for! I can set you up with everything you need, our dual valve spring kit, chromoly pushrods, hardware, etc. Everything made in the USA
What is good email I can email you on to discuss this?
Old 07-27-2018, 04:51 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 523 Likes on 372 Posts

That's a bad bitch
Old 07-27-2018, 05:01 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by yourhuckleberry
What is good email I can email you on to discuss this?
You can contact me at sgorecki@livernoismotorsports.com
Old 07-31-2018, 03:14 AM
On The Tree

everyone has their own thoughts on a cam, im on a pat g cam right now and its good i just need to get into the fine tuning of it. my personal fav was the LS7 cam. it made slightly less power but the driveability was amazing and when you got on it, it was there. plus its cheap and great quality. comp LSR was good also. comp beehives with the LSR or LS7 cam are fine, i have the duals now and i get why people rave about them. ECM just call john spears @ speartech, you will get exactly what you pay for and thats amazing service and freakin great product.
Old 07-31-2018, 03:16 AM
On The Tree

also if you want it sound nasty and mean as ****, find someone selling the ASA cam. you are running a stick so you will be fine but i had that in the crate motor and it ran like **** because with an auto trans we couldnt get it to idle below 1000, but holy god did it sound rad because of that centerline. like i said with a stick you will be ok.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I run the texas speed stage 4 cam in my ls3. You can listen to it in the below link. I think it sounds good, plus I picked up 100whp with the cam setup, headers, and a tune. They have a newer version that is slightly larger. I went with this vs the btr stage 4 or the tick polluter as it has slightly more PTV clearance. I purchased the kit from them, and it was very inclusive of everything needed. Btr, tick, gpi, etc all offer similar packages as well.

[Url]

Quick Reply: (Newbie) LS3 , Need cam,ecm,springs,rods recommendation