Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Any sponsors looking at offering LS2 block based engine packages?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 03:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Any sponsors looking at offering LS2 block based engine packages?

Just wondering if there are any sponsors out there investigating the potential/practicality of LS2 based engine packages for F-bod and C5 owners. Short block and/or long block offerings with everything necessary for a swap out of the particular vehicle, with 6.0L and up displacements? Even just a "We're looking into the possibility" response would be nice. Just seems to me package deals of this nature would be aweful tempting to us previous gen owners that are just finally paying off their car loans and looking at what can be done to help keep up with all these higher hp new generation vehicles. I've read a lot on this forum about compatibility of the new intakes and blocks, but I'd definitely be interested in some package deals as well. I like displacement.
Old 10-05-2004, 05:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jRaskell
Just wondering if there are any sponsors out there investigating the potential/practicality of LS2 based engine packages for F-bod and C5 owners. Short block and/or long block offerings with everything necessary for a swap out of the particular vehicle, with 6.0L and up displacements? Even just a "We're looking into the possibility" response would be nice. Just seems to me package deals of this nature would be aweful tempting to us previous gen owners that are just finally paying off their car loans and looking at what can be done to help keep up with all these higher hp new generation vehicles. I've read a lot on this forum about compatibility of the new intakes and blocks, but I'd definitely be interested in some package deals as well. I like displacement.
Not yet , but I am waiting for one too. Would be much better than an iron block.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:25 PM
pdd
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IM waiting for these too
Old 10-05-2004, 11:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SDPC is looking into this. I understand that they have some LS2 engines intransit to them right now from GM.

Quick Reply: Any sponsors looking at offering LS2 block based engine packages?