Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Meziere Electric water pump appears to bolt right up the LS7 with one minor mod!

Old 02-04-2006, 11:13 AM

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Meziere Electric water pump appears to bolt right up the LS7 with one minor mod!

I tried fitting up my Meziere WP319 LS1/6 electric water pump to the LS7 since when I called Meziere they had no idea if it would fit

It does fit with a minor interference at the passenger side lower bolt location of intake manifold where the throttle body bolts up. I clearanced the lower portion of the intake manifold in this area about 1/8" and it bolts right up!

I noticed that the bosses on the LS7 waterpump are about 0.070" closer to the block than the Meziere so I will have to shim this to ensure correct spacing on the belt tensioner.

I've enclosed a couple of pic's where you can see the circled red area for interference and the difference in the bosses.

Great to know that there is another free 6-8 RWHP is just waiting in the wings on this motor!
Attached Thumbnails Meziere Electric water pump appears to bolt right up the LS7 with one minor mod!-meziere.jpg   Meziere Electric water pump appears to bolt right up the LS7 with one minor mod!-mezierevsstock.jpg  
Old 02-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Great info John. Thanks for posting this up. I'm getting lots of questions about the LS7's fitment into different chassis. This is really helpful.

Richard

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Meziere Electric water pump appears to bolt right up the LS7 with one minor mod!