Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

My 403 LS2 L92 L76 is finally running! [video]

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I talked to Daniel...he said he is up for it.

DoesSpeedTurnUOn...call me if you want to do this....817-791-1821
Old 02-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Banned

Default Dyno

Jeff,

I will pay the dyno fee for you to take your car to as many dynos as you want to. Lets clear this up.

There will be a variance from each dyno. Lets line up 4 or 5 arround town and see.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Xman
Jeff,

I will pay the dyno fee for you to take your car to as many dynos as you want to. Lets clear this up.

There will be a variance from each dyno. Lets line up 4 or 5 arround town and see.
just need 1........ SQR will do it free i assume.

calm down

why dont u call jeff for us?
Old 02-11-2007, 03:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeff,

this doesnt sound like someone who would be worried about his tuning abilities. thats a stand up offer and i applaud!!

great numbers! theres allways gonna be skeptics...screw the dyno numbers, track numbers state it all.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT

just need 1........ SQR will do it free i assume.

calm down

why dont u call jeff for us?
I wonder how calm you would be if every post about your business or by you, your employees, or your customers has someone that you never met trash talk about you.

I do agree that this thread should be only about a guy that worked hard and spent a lot of money getting his Corvette going again. Jeff deserves better than having someone trashing his shining hour.

I certainly did not start this and will always defend our integrity. However, I do apologize to Jeff and the decent users on LS1tech that use this forum properly.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:23 PM
10 Second Club

I wonder how calm you would be if every post about your business or by you, your employees, or your customers has someone that you never met trash talk about you.

I do agree that this thread should be only about a guy that worked hard and spent a lot of money getting his Corvette going again. Jeff deserves better than having someone trashing his shining hour.

I certainly did not start this and will always defend our integrity. However, I do apologize to Jeff and the decent users on LS1tech that use this forum properly.

I can agree with that. This is Jeff's thread. Jeff, did you call SQR yet? no offense, but backing up those numbers on a Dyno Jet will end debate and get my tail waggin! I am having TRT put a 408/L92 project together that should be completed at the end of the month. Just a bit more work into my heads and cam.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:05 PM
TECH Addict

Did you get to redyno and see how she did?
Old 02-11-2007, 05:00 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT
I am having TRT put a 408/L92 project together that should be completed at the end of the month. Just a bit more work into my heads and cam.
I thought Erik and Greg were doing your motor/heads?
Old 02-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Teching In

Wow. That alone would make me interested in doing business with you.

Hardcore, man. Very hardcore.

-Russell
Old 02-11-2007, 05:19 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dragaholic
I thought Erik and Greg were doing your motor/heads?
TRT sells HKE engines... he is putting the motor in and together. Read the sig. & yeah, GG is doing the heads. Can't wait.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Daniel didn't want to do it this late....so everyone will have to wait.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 61 Likes on 29 Posts

Dyno differences and other yelling aside, thank you for taking the time to share the info and specs with all of us.

Good luck with the new motor.

Looking forward to track times which are more important anyway.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Spinmonster
Good luck with the new motor.

Looking forward to track times which are more important anyway.
Thanks!

Everytime we talk about going, the track is closed, and now it looks like rain all week.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Teching In

They were running at Ennis on Saturday and Cedar Creek Dragway on Sunday - where were you at?
Old 02-12-2007, 01:38 PM
TECH Veteran

err, im just seeing this. nice setup. its nice to see what a "stock" top end can do. damnit it needs to not be cold so i can finish my l76 clone turd gen
Old 02-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
First of all leave Chris out of this. He has nothing to do with me thinking the way I think. I did very well im math to be able to add 2+2 and get 4. Something that you dump in your tunes...4X the amount of fuel they need!!!! Ill show up at your shop because I have no problem doing so.

What happened with your truck deal the customer posted up about you telling him he was gonna see better gas mileage but got worse. Reported you to the BBB, etc. Dude dont come on here like your **** dont stink. Your old, wrinkly, and really dont have a grasp on what the **** your old *** is doing. Yes, its true do a search adn you will find what customer was pissed. I read this site daily and can make my own judgements. After driving a few cars you've touched...Holy **** how do they even run. You can finish this with PM's if you'd like to save your face.

Dont bring that guilt trip with decent businesses. You guys will be under in less then 5 years when people figure out you really dont know jack! Not binion either. Everytime I post about you, Arvil as a butcher or your boy you automatically think its because Chris told me so. Well your wrong. The real reason is because I see your work first hand in my garage and cant BELIEVE that **** I see you put together!

Please Mr. I know everything and never do shity work or make a mistake.

You should well know out of every 10-20 customers ones not going to be happy even if he got a BJ with the good work.

Mike I am old and wrinkly too but your pissin me off and Ill drive over and kick your *** biotch!

These guys never talk **** about you and you need to do the same since you really aren't a customer and you know most customers gotta mess with stufft right after they leave a shop and most are cheap *** ************* wanting to take short cuts and thats what gets them into trouble in the first place.

Last edited by Phoenix383; 02-12-2007 at 02:42 PM.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have seen the reverse happen...dyno lower on a dynojet.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by turbo'd stang
I have seen the reverse happen...dyno lower on a dynojet.
LOL different altitudes, different days, different settings, you can't compare one shops dyno to another. You need to compare the starting numbers with the finish numbers on the same dyno to see the change. It is the change your looking for to see what is or is not working.

Arvil does not inflate anything on purpose. He is the first one to tell customers not to expect what they are told/think a motor will make it is usually a good bit lower. He nor his son have ever lied to me or anyone I know and do know what they are talking about. Hell yes they make mistakes and they fix the ones they do make.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

So I need to disregard your above post about dynoing you GTO?
Old 02-12-2007, 02:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Phoenix383
Mike your full of ****! This is Eric and you know I know what I am talking about!

I put my GTO on a Dyno jet Bone stock it showed 333 and 342 hp as per pics for dyno jet.

On Arvils it was 309 and 311 so the Dyno jet always shows higher!

Then with some mods it made 342 peak tuned I went over to the Dyno Jet made sure he used the same settings and it made 360. HMMMM what do you think about that.

The car went from running mid 8.8s to low 7.9s at 4000 lbs with a 6 speed and 265 40 18 DRs with Arvils tuning. Final NA numbers before I traded it to him was 428 avg of 4 pulls small 228/230 comp cam super mild. She was actually getting 2 mpg more than stock tune ever got.

I don't get mad at you very often but your spouting plain slander man and you need to apologize!
Eric if you want to defend them thats fine. We are supposed to leave this drama out of the thread. Thats what PMs are for. I have no problem telling you EXACTLY what happened with said car either. You dont mysteriously lose 40+rwh p in an hour!

Quick Reply: My 403 LS2 L92 L76 is finally running! [video]