Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Please help-solid roller lifters. which ones????

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 08:10 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok no offense but half the crap in this thread has taught me nothing about my lifters. i understand that there are different diameters and of course different prices. and something about using jesel dog bone tie bars on non tie bar lifters to connect them when before i was told that they were unnecessary? ok i am just going to buy morels even though i was hoping to find a cheaper version for less coin. so thanks i guess
Old 04-30-2008, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would see if you could use sbc solid lifters as that stuff is way cheaper than the lsx products. It is ridiculous to spend that kind of money on lifters unless you are position of expendable income. I think a lot of money is wasted on overkill in building engines cause it makes guys feel better knowing they have the best. I am not advocating cutting corners but some of this stuff is ridiculous. In the 1960's kids who did not even know what they were doing put low tech flat tappet cams and solid lifters in sbc and spun them to very high rpm. I am going to do a solid roller lsx soon so I will find out the hard way. HA!

Quick Reply: Please help-solid roller lifters. which ones????