GMHTP Shut Your Face Race Rules

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 12:05 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not asking them to change the rules now. It is what it is at this point. If my new car is done I may be there with that. Thats a ways off so a lot can change between now and then.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:08 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by tim99ws6
I know i drove my *** all the way to valdosta earlier this year to get a glimpse of your and ATV's cars in action. I was lucky to see yours at least.
Come on back down in October, it should be even better. If you want to watch the best radial racing in the world then thats the place to be.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SMITH
I'm not asking them to change the rules now. It is what it is at this point. If my new car is done I may be there with that. Thats a ways off so a lot can change between now and then.
Taken care of...be advised that you will NOT have to drive your car to the scales. Whether or not you show up (Smith), I think the other nitrous cars could benefit from the change. [That is provided that no one abuses it.]

As for the suggestion(s) for less rules, more of a "run what you brung" style, that will certainly be under consideration for next year (as it was for this year). Our end goal is to get as many cars out as we can, and make it fun to watch.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:28 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SMITH
Come on back down in October, it should be even better. If you want to watch the best radial racing in the world then thats the place to be.
You aren't kidding. If they can get the RS275 class going there I might even haul mine down to Valdosta as well.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:30 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott@GMHTP
Taken care of...be advised that you will NOT have to drive your car to the scales. Whether or not you show up (Smith), I think the other nitrous cars could benefit from the change. [That is provided that no one abuses it.]

As for the suggestion(s) for less rules, more of a "run what you brung" style, that will certainly be under consideration for next year (as it was for this year). Our end goal is to get as many cars out as we can, and make it fun to watch.

Excellent news. Like I said before, these guys are up for anything to make sure both the racers and fans have the best possible race.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:50 PM
TECH Resident

I'm definitely in for this race.

Can't wait
Old 05-26-2011, 12:15 PM
10 second playa

Originally Posted by tim99ws6
You aren't kidding. If they can get the RS275 class going there I might even haul mine down to Valdosta as well.
X2

RS275 needs to get off the ground and soon...

I prefer the tracks up North, i.e. Cecil, Atco, etc...
MIR is about as far South as I can reasonably go.

Quick Reply: GMHTP Shut Your Face Race Rules