Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

FINALLY saying whatsup

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face FINALLY saying whatsup

Hey everyone! Whoa, feels wierd to finally write something on here. Well, I've been an avid ls1tech info stalker for some time now, and figured what the hell, might as well contribute.

I've been researching articles on here ever since my friend and fellow ls1 owner told me about you guys when I purchased my Formula WS6 back in Nov. 2007. My 2nd V8 Firebird and 3rd Pontiac, she's a Black on Black 2001 Firebird Formula WS6. M6, Pontiac 75th aniversary package (hurst, 3.42, etc.) fully loaded that I bought with only 47,000 miles on it (about 18,000 miles ago). The original owner had the dealer install the WS6 package and that's how I purchased the car.

Since then i've only made minor modifications, biggest one being I cracked the hood almost a year ago and decided to go Raptor from Suncoast with the Ram Air intake kit (hood fits my formula front end decent), and I also have a Borla catback exhaust system (adjustable). Next though i'd like to pick up some box tube BMR subframe connectors (any day now), as well as some decent tires; 275 fuzion ZRI's aren't cuttin the mustard (best 60' 2.3x), i'm thinkin Nitto 555's because it sees the street 98.2% of the time, and i'm rather fond of my 10-bolt as well, atleast until i get my tax returns (was it just me, or did rear-end prices go way up this year?).

So anyway, i know this thread is kinda lame w/o pics, so i'll try to get some up here soon. Atleast i'm not this guy anymore! (was for way too long, though.)
Old 02-18-2009, 11:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome!!
Old 02-18-2009, 11:55 PM
On The Tree

Welcome, check out norcal-lsx.com, great forum and its local too.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:01 AM
Teching In

thanks man, the friend i was speaking of in my inital post has a 99 SS just like the one in your sig. i remember following him around concord one night when i first bought my car and watched him bank on a GTO..twice
Old 02-19-2009, 12:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

His is Pewter too? You should come out to this HUGE cruise on March 1st. There was like 50 cars two weeks ago at the last cruise. Send me a PM for more details.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:26 AM
Teching In

Yup, same color. i think he's budget squeezin' now though, haven't talked to him since he started peicing his nitrous together. don't think i can make it march 1st cause i'll be in SD till the 10th..then i'll be in florida from march 15th till mid-april...any cruises planned after that though?? lol i'm down.