Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy from the great ol state of TN.

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 11:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default New guy from the great ol state of TN.

Hows it going guys.. Name is Ray.. Im from clarksville tn, But im currently stationed In Germay for the time being. Been a long time fan of the site..but now made a account. Ive owned 3 third gens..Had a pretty bad one before my orders came down. ..I never owned a Ls car before, but its been my dream since I was younger. Will be back in Tn in about a month for leave before heading down range for a year. So im looking to pick one up beofre I deploy. So I got something to look fodward to while im deplpoyed. Im a blackhawk crewcheif in a medevac Unit. So if your within 300 miles of tn, and you have a nice SS, ill prob be knocking on your door. Here is a few pics of my Old camaro. 92 rs, 25th anniversary. 355, 5 speed, paxton supecharged. She was my babe.. Looking foward To learn alot and meet some good people along the way.. take care

Old 10-18-2010, 05:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome brother! Good luck with getting that LS1, it should be pretty easy as they are real cheap and a lot of places on and off post are selling good quality ones. Its too bad I'm not in the states. I probably won't go back to the state for midtour leave either as I'm going to Australia so I can see some hot chicks and Holdens!