Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

newbie in Cottonwood, AZ

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 03:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newbie in Cottonwood, AZ

hey guys I just bought a 2000 ss five days ago I joined this site 3 days ago and I'm totally hooked already. I have always had a car addiction and this site just adds fuel to my fire, anyway my car needs lots of work the guy who owned it before me didn't know much about automobiles so it got neglected. Luckily he took it to a shop for the maintenance or to my brother Crazyelf who has been a member on this site for quite a while. He also didn't race it or abuse the car lucky me. I don't have the greatest job so I had to save my $$ for over a year to afford to buy my car but I was dead set on getting a ls1 I would not settle for any less this time. So I went without a car because I know from previous experience that if I bought some economy car or something I would become content and never get my ls1. My dad owned a auto body shop when I was a kid so I am fortunate to know quite a bit about mechanics and body work although I hate body work and I never want to do it LOL. My car has corvette rims and a high flow cat back exhaust my next mods will be a SLP lid K&N air filter LS6 intake and throttle body but that's after I fix my lazy clutch pedal as I have bled my clutch 5 times in 5 days do I'm going to have to do the drill mod then the master and slave cylinder. Even though the car has it's problems I'm in love. OH YEAH and I will always be a newbie as far as I am concerned because once you think you know it all you stop learning only to find out you really don't know as much as you think you do, so I try to keep my mind open. I look forward to seeing everybody around the site.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:00 AM
On The Tree

hey man Im in az too. Good job on getting that car iv been trying to get a ls1 camaro for a long time too, just picked mine up about 5 days ago too!
Old 02-12-2012, 11:04 AM
Staging Lane

Welcome, I love AZ! Perfect hot rod weather.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:29 AM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

welcome
Old 02-18-2012, 03:08 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome, I have already learned a few new things on this site I just hope that i can bring some knowledge to the forums as well.