Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

LS1 Swap on 03' Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 05:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bitched out?

I'm not hauling all the way to you wasting my damn time knowing that the clutch in my car won't hold it's power.

I'm sure that you would love to get that guaranteed win, instead of running my car with my car running like it should.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
His fox is a full on race car, so I would expect it to....just like if I had a full on race car it would rape his fox. His whippled cobra would be a good run. If you think it would rape me your a fool. We run about .2 apart and I have more mph.....sounds like a good run to me. Tried to set that up a few weeks ago when he was (along with others) trying to dispute my trap speed. A friend offered to pay for his trip....he bitched out. If you seen what I do to pullied cars you would say they need a whipple.
I can't blame him for disputing your trap speeds... Unless your car is completly gutted with full suspension, or you have something sneaky in the trunk it's pretty hard to believe... any videos or slips to prove it ?
Old 01-13-2013, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Heater
Bitched out?

I'm not hauling all the way to you wasting my damn time knowing that the clutch in my car won't hold it's power.

I'm sure that you would love to get that guaranteed win, instead of running my car with my car running like it should.
Sounds like we both need to setup a little double date with him when I get back... Bring some Anti-Venom your gonna need it...
Old 01-13-2013, 07:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1FTMFW
Sounds like we both need to setup a little double date with him when I get back... Bring some Anti-Venom your gonna need it...
Can my Cobra play guys??
Old 01-13-2013, 07:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Can my Cobra play guys??
Of Course !!
Old 01-13-2013, 07:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I cant believe the mods have let this thread go on for as long as it has but everytime someone posts a non sponsor link it gets taken down imidiatly... come on mods? what are you doing here...
Old 01-13-2013, 07:16 PM
Launching!

My car is weak lol. My car is near stock and a good base to start. I never made one statement my car was anything special. I have what is stock clutch on car i bought 2 months ago and is slipping, you probaly dont under what that means. I am very happy with the power and will build over time. You come to this forum as a disrespectful little kid period....one more thing ****** ford wasnt smart enough to put a supercharger on 10 years ago more like desperate enough tirred of customers complaining about under powered pos 4.6 what year did they recall the cobra for not making advertised hp.

Last edited by dhctss; 01-13-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dhctss
My car is weak lol. My car is near stock and a good base to start. I never made one statement my car was anything special. I have what is stock clutch on car i bought 2 months ago and is slipping, you probaly dont under what that means. I am very happy with the power and will build over time. You come to this forum as a disrespectful little kid period....one more thing ****** ford wasnt smart enough to put a supercharger on 10 years ago more like desperate enough tirred of customers complaining about under powered pos 4.6 what year did they recall the cobra for not making advertised hp.
Lotta hate there, and it was 1999 that Ford recalled the Cobra due it being down on power from the factory.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why would I be butt hurt when I'm the one doing the penetration
Because you paid 25k for your car and its still a Mustang?
Old 01-13-2013, 07:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1T56FTW
lolololol
Old 01-13-2013, 07:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dhctss
"You probably don't under what that means" ?
I think what you were trying to say (with your very poor grammar and spelling) is I don't understand what that means... I bet I could tell you more about your pos car in 5 minutes than you will learn about it through out the entire time you own it. Saying **** like "****** ford" really proves your ignorance. I may be younger but I guarantee I am a hell of a lot more knowledgable than you, especially when it comes to anything mechanical. I would hate to see you attempt to replace your "slipping clutch" or even change your own oil. Do yourself a favor and read everything you can on this forum before you ever touch your car.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1T56FTW
I didn't pay near that for my car, and I'm quite happy with it thanks ... Don't be be mad Fords are more expensive... You get what you pay for
Old 01-13-2013, 08:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Old 01-13-2013, 08:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

"You probably don't under what that means" ?
I think what you were trying to say (with your very poor grammar and spelling) is I don't understand what that means... I bet I could tell you more about your pos car in 5 minutes than you will learn about it through out the entire time you own it. Saying **** like "****** ford" really proves your ignorance. I may be younger but I guarantee I am a hell of a lot more knowledgable than you, especially when it comes to anything mechanical. I would hate to see you attempt to replace your "slipping clutch" or even change your own oil. Do yourself a favor and read everything you can on this forum before you ever touch your car.

coming from the guy trolling this website...

hope this gets locked soon like your last thread..

You have a sweet car, but you dont have to be a ***** about it either.

But then again, who am i to say anything right?.. just feeding the troll i guess
Old 01-13-2013, 08:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

I can't blame him for disputing your trap speeds... Unless your car is completly gutted with full suspension, or you have something sneaky in the trunk it's pretty hard to believe... any videos or slips to prove it ?
I have posted slips....and nope not gutted....not even full suspension....nothing sneaky in the trunk and it's not the only ls6 to bust 130.
You might as well leave that ported eaton car at home.
Originally Posted by Heater
Bitched out?

No I want it perfect. That way I hear no whining.

That's alright though. I'm about to put a fab 9 in the car and it will probably take a bit to sort it out.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I didn't pay near that for my car, and I'm quite happy with it thanks ... Don't be be mad Fords are more expensive... You get what you pay for
Lol. Why would I be mad Ford's are more expensive, LOL. Anyway congrats on beating some LSx cars man. The fact that you have to come on a forum to brag about it proves your manhood

You have to give credit where credit is due, and the 03-04 cobra is a solid car for sure and therefore I have a lot of respect for them, but they are definitely not un-beatable. I would give you a run for your money with my setup for sure.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bestlude
coming from the guy trolling this website...

hope this gets locked soon like your last thread..

You have a sweet car, but you dont have to be a ***** about it either.

But then again, who am i to say anything right?.. just feeding the troll i guess
I posted this thread to be funny, and get some laughs out of it which I did... Not to be a *****...
Old 01-13-2013, 08:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I posted this thread to be funny, and get some laughs out of it which I did... Not to be a *****...
you must have alot of time on your hands .. lol
Old 01-13-2013, 08:28 PM
On The Tree

That's the thing about trolling: being funny means being a douche.

Welcome to LS1tech, Mr. Try-Hard.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

need some Tylenol for all the butthurt

Quick Reply: LS1 Swap on 03' Cobra