Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New here and big fan. Also have a funny kill story 4 u

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 11:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here and big fan. Also have a funny kill story 4 u

Big fan of this forum. Always read up on threads but never got a account. Finally decided to get one. To introduce myself here is a pretty damn funny story.

So my highschool buddy thought he was tough s*** sense mommy and daddy bought him a 19k$ roush. Now keep in mind his roush has long tubes, roush mufflers, and a tune so it's got about 30hp over a stock gt. He always had to pass me going like a buck 30 because at the time I had a v6 camaro. He always made fun of me for that lil v6. Dad wouldn't let me have a v8 because " I would get in to much trouble. " But I finally turned 19 and I bought my self a v8..... Anyways My friend thought I still had my v6 (Actually bought a 96 camaro ss m6 a couple days before this incident. My v8 was the same color and wheels as my v6 and everything. Same hood too because I had an ss hood on my v6) long story short he thought it was my v6. I hear him flooring it behind me. Exhaust popping and raspy bc of his long tubes. He try's to pass me and I dropped it in 4th and we got neck and neck by the end of it all I had about 1 car length on him. He just took a left and went home couple days later he texts me "hey you get a new car or wth you do to your v6" I told him I swapped in a manual and got rid of the dumb auto". He text back, "oh crap, something must be wrong with my mustang" I laugh every time I think about this. Pretty proud of that moment when a completely stock m6 lt1 (that I bought for 6k) killed a bolt on 2005 roush m5 (that he bought for 19k) Damn mustangs

Quick Reply: New here and big fan. Also have a funny kill story 4 u