Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie in GA. S14/L33

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2022, 01:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie in GA. S14/L33

Hello I'm new to registering, been a lurker for awhile. Looking for tech I fo to help me complete my first LS swap. My car is used for drifting and I need more POWA. So I found an old L33 and had it rebuilt n/a kinda hot by a builder I know - just let him have free reign. My only requests were 300+ torque like everywhere and whatever the rev limit is I don't care but I needs to be able to live there.
so it's snowballed, lol, like everyone else's project I'm sure 😃
The engine and (Z32TT) trans and Holley Terminator X are all just sitting in the garage waiting on me to get the accessory drive figured out and the exhaust routing (z32 trans starter apparently is a bit of a challenge. I'm fast approaching chassis prep and marrying the engine to the transmission and test fitting in the next few weeks. Wish me luck and please feel free to point me in helpful directions from y'all's cast wealth of experience!

So far the parts I have:
L33Z32 Transmission
Terminator X DBCLs3 injectors fast 65's
LS2 intake manifold with fuel injector spacer/extenders 92mm cable throttle body ceramic boot wires Steam port kit Chase bays radiator kit w big Fans 255 pump Corvette fuel filter/fpr

I know I need: driveshaft Axles headers that will work

Figure out remote mount oil filter/ cooler linesLearn how the hell to mess with the termX

Last edited by TERINASSsydwayz; 05-11-2022 at 09:05 PM.
Old 04-01-2022, 12:15 AM
Teching In

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Very cool, welcome
The following users liked this post:
TERINASSsydwayz (04-01-2022)

Quick Reply: Newbie in GA. S14/L33