Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

another race girl! (newbie)

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 12:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think obseSSed is just looking out for you guys. Go easy on her mom! lol
Old 05-11-2005, 12:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by YsoFast
I was just picking on her. You don't have to be defensive about it. By the way you can call me "Father" son.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the real question is M6 or A4.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:13 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by xlove2loveux
so is an SS faster than a z28? thats what i'd like to know. lol
not if a chic looks hott, o wait i do want to know that. bc i need to look hot in a nice car lol
but no really which is faster and what do most girls drive down in Fla?
plus isnt it hard to find a SS camaro in Fla? and lots of $?

Not really much faster, not anything noticable anyway. I haven't seen a chic driving an SS in my area anyway, so you'd be pretty unique i think. Then again I haven't travelled through the entire state of florida just to see how many chic's in SS's there are.

From what i can see, F-bodies tend to be a bit more money in Florida. I think you'd have a hard time finding a 98 and up SS for under 12 or 13g's. Seems to be a 2-3000 dollar difference between a Z and SS around here. Do yourself a favor and look through autotrader and check different area's.

Welcome to the site.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by YsoFast
true true..cuz you're my boys.

but seriously...i just wanna know what she looks like..i bet you anything she's blonde. I dunno, this girl just really annoys me:

#1 her handle is xlove2loveux.
#2 her name is krissy
#3 her sig has big pink letters and includes the typical girlie <3333 muah!
#4 she knows NOTHING about camaros OR ls1s, granted yes I know you come on here to learn, but damn..at LEAST learn a LITTLE something before joining.
#5 she can't spell
#6 she says some really..er..well..anyways:

but people keep askin me what kind. isnt there 4 different types of Camaros? a SS, z28, regular, and idk what the other one is but whats the difference between them?

i'm going to moce to Fla. then buy a car. and ppl could help me there right?

i just like the SS but i think i like the z28 better. trust me i'm not a crazy driver, unless i no i can handle the car, and even then i'm a careful driver. not once did i crash any car yet. (knock on wood) lol

really? do u think that a car could drive itself? lol jp

and i am a careful driver i plan on learnin to handle the car be-4 i race and with help i can do that. which is when i move to Fla in July, hopefully a nice guy will show me the ropes.

okay can anyone give me a site (please) that explains what the diff. between a 98 z28 and a SS camaro is? so i can decide what one i would like better.
plz and thank-you

and so on and so on and so forth. Not trying to be a hater. And i know i'm not the only one that feels this way, c'mon now!
Old 05-11-2005, 02:30 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BBQLS1
I was just picking on her. You don't have to be defensive about it. By the way you can call me "Father" son.
i know you were joking. It's cool - i can take it just as well as I can dish it.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

That wasnt directed at you dad or any one person.

but seriously...i just wanna know what she looks like..i bet you anything she's blonde. I dunno, this girl just really annoys me:
I could tell and I was cracking up reading your posts. lol I feel the same way. "So like what is the difference in the camaros? I need to know what one I will look all hot in." lol I see another SS getting wraped around a poll in the near future.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by obseSSed

#2 her name is krissy
#4 she knows NOTHING about camaros OR ls1s, granted yes I know you come on here to learn, but damn..at LEAST learn a LITTLE something before joining.
#5 she can't spell
Talk about shallow .... If these are the only reasons she annoys you, stay out of the threads, plain and simple. Shes here to learn like everyone else.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:34 PM
12 Second Club

#2 her name is krissy
#5 she can't spell

and so on and so on and so forth. Not trying to be a hater. And i know i'm not the only one that feels this way, c'mon now!
Seriously, you're gettin jealous of another girl on a car forum? Does it really matter what her handle is, or her name, or the color letters she uses? Say she uses those things to get herself some attention on here, so what? How's that so much different than you posting those pics of yourself? Are your pics not to get attention? Who gives a ****? why do you? Answer her questions, if you can't or don't want to, then don't post anything at all.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

this is starting to get good!, but back to the subject at hand. krissy do you plan on getting an automatic or a manual??? is there any on color that stands out to you?

girl in v8 fbody
Old 05-11-2005, 06:24 PM
TECH Regular

boys, I swear.

Originally Posted by Payne01SS
Seriously, you're gettin jealous of another girl on a car forum?
jealous isn't the word, just annoyed. I can not stand females like her. It's girls like her that give the "real" females that are into cars a bad rep. And that is what I don't appreciate. She's why I can't get any respect in the car world. I'm sick of "is that your boyfriend's car?" "your husband let's you drive that?" I'll be with my boyfriend in my car and I hear "aww he's letting his lady drive." or if we're out somewhere, people will approach HIM, and ask HIM what he's got done to MY car - not me.

How's that so much different than you posting those pics of yourself? Are your pics not to get attention?
I posted pics in threads that were specifically for pics. If you notice, I never created a newb thread, nor have I posted anything about ME, unless it's about my car i.e. what rims to go with, what brakes etc. So, in essence, no..they were not to get attention, only a reply in a thread. Never have I drawn attention to myself as she is doing "omg, what car would i look the hottest in?"

quit riding her bra strap. do you plan on helping her select a car once she moves to fla??

Old 05-11-2005, 06:32 PM

boys, I swear.

jealous isn't the word, just annoyed. I can not stand females like her. It's girls like her that give the "real" females that are into cars a bad rep. And that is what I don't appreciate. She's why I can't get any respect in the car world. I'm sick of "is that your boyfriend's car?" "your husband let's you drive that?" I'll be with my boyfriend in my car and I hear "aww he's letting his lady drive." or if we're out somewhere, people will approach HIM, and ask HIM what he's got done to MY car - not me.

I posted pics in threads that were specifically for pics. If you notice, I never created a newb thread, nor have I posted anything about ME, unless it's about my car i.e. what rims to go with, what brakes etc. So, in essence, no..they were not to get attention, only a reply in a thread. Never have I drawn attention to myself as she is doing "omg, what car would i look the hottest in?"

quit riding her bra strap. do you plan on helping her select a car once she moves to fla??

Get off it already.... Youre not looking for attention... HA... your avatar and when you did post pics, you posed like 20 of them... hummm....

Sorry, youre cute and all, but youre not the only girl aloud on the forums.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

she does have a point
Old 05-11-2005, 06:38 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Country Boy
Get off it already.... Youre not looking for attention... HA... your avatar and when you did post pics, you posed like 20 of them... hummm....

Sorry, youre cute and all, but youre not the only girl aloud on the forums.
Next time i join a forum, i'm going to post a newbie thread just like this, and act clueless so you guys will like me too

If she's looking for attention, great..I give it a few weeks and you'll be saying the same **** about her

and I never said I was the only girl ALLOWED. I just don't like females like her, period. As i said in my previous post, it's the girls like her that make it hard for females like myself in the car world, period.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:55 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Next time i join a forum, i'm going to post a newbie thread just like this, and act clueless so you guys will like me too

If she's looking for attention, great..I give it a few weeks and you'll be saying the same **** about her

and I never said I was the only girl ALLOWED. I just don't like females like her, period. As i said in my previous post, it's the girls like her that make it hard for females like myself in the car world, period.
this is the NEW MEMBERS SECTION. You post questions here when you are NEW and dont know anything about your car. When I came here 9 months ago, I thought 'rear end' meant my ***. Now I am on the way to an ASE certification. This thread is exemplary of why this site exists in the first place, and when she gets the info, then she'll be on the way to a better understanding of why these cars are fantastic.

You seem to think that most of us are leghumping, or 'riding her bra,' when that's certainly not the case. If you're concerned about "females like her" giving women a bad name in cars, then you ought to change your tune and offer some answers as several others, myself included have, instead of leaving asinine remarks about her intelligence level.

Brad
Old 05-11-2005, 08:04 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Diolar Magnum
this is the NEW MEMBERS SECTION. You post questions here when you are NEW and dont know anything about your car. When I came here 9 months ago, I thought 'rear end' meant my ***. Now I am on the way to an ASE certification. This thread is exemplary of why this site exists in the first place, and when she gets the info, then she'll be on the way to a better understanding of why these cars are fantastic.

You seem to think that most of us are leghumping, or 'riding her bra,' when that's certainly not the case. If you're concerned about "females like her" giving women a bad name in cars, then you ought to change your tune and offer some answers as several others, myself included have, instead of leaving asinine remarks about her intelligence level.

Brad
Although I knew what a rear end was way before that!
Old 05-11-2005, 08:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ya'll leave obseSSed alone. She's alot of fun. She's blunt and brutal. She's a real car girl. He car is faster than mine. For now anyways.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:04 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by BBQLS1
Ya'll leave obseSSed alone. She's alot of fun. She's blunt and brutal. She's a real car girl. He car is faster than mine. For now anyways.
PM sent
Old 05-11-2005, 09:15 PM
TECH Regular

Default what is going on

what is going on in this post? everyone fighting...Cheer up people drink a beer!
Old 05-11-2005, 09:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

I Vote for this thread to be locked...