Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

howdy friends im back

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 06:40 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default howdy friends im back

howdy im back my fellow friends and fellow friendly modly friends...

i first off wanna say im sorry for my actions towards: badjuju342 , and nineball...

and to clear things up i wasnt the one that had started the thread about nineball, i wantin to lighten the mood, and hope to kill the thread at the same time, but then i know i call it eggin on and but all badjuju was doin was warning me to stop it...but for some oddly reason i felt as if i was threaten by him when i knew in the back of my mind it was 5 am at the time and i hadnt fallen to sleep yet or anything so ya everyone becomes a little crazy plus along with the stress of my grand father in the hosp. and etc...so i almost felt like i needed to vent a little aka feel like a e-thug or something...but im sorry for that and im sorry for not coolin it like i should have....my sorryness goes out to the other mods for this mishap that happened, and well when i saw the whole banned for cat hummping that came about when my grand father (ted toscano 2nd father to me) died on april 23rd 2005, it kinda made me laugh but kinda mad but i was just mad at the fact i screwed up...and i couldnt post the thing about him on here as i did on gmfs and ls1truck...i waited it out commonly but im still gunna post what i shoulda on about my grandfather cause he was the closest thing i had other then my parents....ive learnd a couple things and yall will notice a big change in my posts and etc...im not very jumpy like i was before as in hyper so ya...

another thing im sorry for my ways that i said about how mods should do their jobs and etc...i was a mod for a couple sites my self and things we're laid back like gmfs and ls1truck and others but when one started slammin another member or something or even a mod id delete those posts and go and warn that user...but then if they didnt like it theyd still do the same ol stuff and i was forced to report it to the admin, so i know how it feels bein a mod...

2nd to last thing i gotta say my sorryness goes out to the other members i did offend...

im also glad to be back and had to bring this with me cause santi or chingo sent it to me when i told them the news to cheer me up...

best song to listen to while ur down
Old 05-15-2005, 09:52 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

uh hey... again? what did you do? I missed that one. anyway glad you're back, though I hadn't known you had gone. lol

Brad
Old 05-15-2005, 02:03 PM
TECH Resident

i was banned for 30 days for some reasons mainly for my reasons of not knowin when to keep my mouth shut also i was hangin out at gmfs and ls1truck tile i was unbanned
Old 05-15-2005, 11:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Welcome back now behave
Old 05-15-2005, 11:46 PM
TECH Resident

oh i will
Old 05-16-2005, 05:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome back
Old 05-16-2005, 05:59 PM
Staging Lane

welcome back, always sucks when people get banned.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:51 PM
TECH Resident

its all good it was my fault, but anyways thanks
Old 05-17-2005, 06:16 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Most all of us have seaid some things and I have stepped over the ine a few times. I regret that I offended anyone, as well. Live and learn, I guess. Welcome back. It's good to see memnbers want to contribute. Good to see you again man.
Old 05-19-2005, 04:43 AM
TECH Resident

thank you all, i hope nineball and bad juju pop in and or at least read this
Old 05-20-2005, 02:20 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I never had anything against you.And I really did try to tell you that it wasn't gonna end up pretty if you didn't ease up.I didn't want you to feel like I was atacking you. I have never logged into this site and thought "Who can I screw with?". The staff here doesn't find joy in banning anyone (except those spammer & scammer A-holes, we DO enjoy that) and we try to avoid banning people. Over at the MTFBA forums of which I am an admin , I've only banned one person and it was depressing as hell to have to do that. Let's just let the past be the past and nobody harbors any ill feelings towards you. I think perhaps there was wisdom to be had and it's all good , Hollywood.
Old 05-20-2005, 03:35 AM
TECH Resident

oh ya i know man its just i was tired that night and was in alot of stress that mornin, and i was tryin to make my self laugh at the same time get others to laugh and etc...but ya i knew i went over board, so but im glad to be back