Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

This 16 year old just got his 2002 WS6!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 01:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL, this thread is going downhill fast.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

be careful and don't end up a statistic! You are lucky to own such a car so young! That car can destroy your driver's license.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:56 AM
Teching In

im always happy to see another person discover the joy of the f-body wether it be an lt1 or ls1, but i have to admit that little hex over here is about to do just that and put a hex on himself. dont mean to offend, but first off your sixteen and dont know **** about **** yet. pardon my french. i know half the people on here arent saying what theyre truely thinkin. first off your full of yourself and your daddy's money. trust me when you have less homework get a real job and pay for your ****. that way youll appreciate it and life itself more. second no one cares on here how much money you have. there are mostly dudes on here. its not like your tryin to pick up a chick on here. not everythings about money. no one cares you have an over priced DODGE. third. i have nothin against tokin up, i enjoy it myself, but your ****** stupid if you think we're all gonna think your some cool bad *** drivin around high and ****. thats no joke. **** happens. just like that rule, what can happen will happen. you say your the most precise driver when your high, how can you even come to think that your precise at the age of 16 even when your sober. dude stop tryin to show off and just be yourself. daddy's not always gonna be there for ya. so step into the REAL world onday and be yourself, not what you think you have to be for the crowd, thats how you become a man, till then youll always be a kid. and dont even begin to think that im jealous, cause i used to think the same way, but i wasnt spoiled. i worked my *** off to get my lt1 when i was 18 and i still have it today at 22. just now gettin to afford an ls1. life comes at you fast, i just hope youll be ready. other than that, congrats on a killer car, but becareful that term can become literal faster than you know.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:59 AM
TECH Resident

thank you!
Old 12-22-2006, 02:07 AM
TECH Veteran

Your parents are idiots for buying you a WS6 for your first car. Watch out for trees, im sure you'll find one.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:19 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Hex
and i realize i must look like a douche talking about marijuana so casually. apologies.
That and so many other things. Sorry to say this dude but you are the load your mother should have swallowed...

If I found you "blazing" you would not have gotten even a die cast WS6 let alone a real one. Don't kill anyone on your way to Darwin's list okay!
Old 12-22-2006, 02:23 AM
TECH Junkie

i knew this was coming,.. and i couldnt have said it any better my self DFW9
Old 12-22-2006, 02:29 AM
Hex
Teching In

*sigh* everyone is entitled to their own opinion..... i was just trying to be friendly, sorry if i came off like a jerk.....later

fyi, the effects of marijuana are completely different than alcohol. i can honestly say that i become the safest driver under the effects, but your entitled to your opinion, and if you feel differently, thats fine :/
Old 12-22-2006, 02:33 AM
Hex
Teching In

besides, you don't think i feel guilty accepting such a car without working too much? i'm sorry, but AP US history, Bio 2 honors, English 3 AP, and algebra 2 while playing sports leaves me lil time for anything else. my parents won't let me get more work.

you can't judge a person solely on text without meeting them irl.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I hope you hit a tree and not someone eles while you're "increasing your driving ability".
Old 12-22-2006, 02:41 AM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I smoke crack and shoot heroine then make passes at the track.

Bro, Your a little out there from what you have posted.

Just be safe.

Tony.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:42 AM
TECH Junkie

hex.. buddy ol' pal. we all know what marijuana is, and the side affects.. im sure 90% of the people here have tried smoking the old "mary jane". but that doesnt change it from being illegal, and having the possibilites of getting a DUI. but good luck bud
Old 12-22-2006, 02:42 AM
TECH Regular

A WS6 is not a good car to buy for a first timer. Oh well, please don't come to Elk Grove as I don't feel like getting killed anytime soon.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:43 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Hex
besides, you don't think i feel guilty accepting such a car without working too much? i'm sorry, but AP US history, Bio 2 honors, English 3 AP, and algebra 2 while playing sports leaves me lil time for anything else. my parents won't let me get more work.

you can't judge a person solely on text without meeting them irl.
yet you find the time to toke it up in between all that "homework" and "sports" you have a lot to learn, and most likely the hard way.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

That is a very nice car man. And i can probably say for everyone its not so much as coming off as a jerk but being 16 and having a very fast and expensive car bought for them. Now a lot of 16 year olds cars are bought for them i can say mine was but i had to pay it back and it was only $800. But how ilresponsible you sound saying you smoke and drive and that it makes you a better driver. I have done the same thing but not in my first car and just driving around these cars can loose it. I am not trying to preach to ya just advice but I would learn everything you can about your car and spend a lot of time driving it while not under the influence before you even would think of something like that.
in end very nice car man take car of it oh and don't let your friend drive it lol
Old 12-22-2006, 02:46 AM
Hex
Teching In

i thought ls1tech was friendly. maybe you should LEARN a little bit instead of accepting drab common word. i really don't care what you think about me, I have people in my life who love me for who i am, and thats how i like it. you can't criticize someone for smoking if it makes up the fabric of their being. i've gone through hell and poverty in my life, so if you think i'm some spoiled rich bitch you're wrong. i honestly don't ****** care about how rich a person is, it doesn't make them who they are. i've experienced the horrors of divorce, crazy parents, and depression. i've more than lived my life and realize the actions and effrects of everything you do. you people don't realize that these are cars; not too important. when you die nothing material is important. holding thia mentality, i dedicate myself to knowledge. its back to lurking for me....
Old 12-22-2006, 02:53 AM
Teching In

Are you THAT much of an addict that you have to lie to yourself (and us) and say that it makes you a better driver? Sure, it's different from alcohol, but it still inhibits mental/bodily function. Taken from one of many easily accessible websites:

"THC acts on "cannabinoid" receptors which are found on neurons in many places in the brain. These brain areas are involved in memory (the hippocampus), concentration (cerebral cortex), perception (sensory portions of the cerebral cortex) and movement (the cerebellum, substantia nigra, globus pallidus). When THC activates cannabinoid receptors, it interfers with the normal functioning of these brain areas. In low to medium doses, marijuana causes:

* relaxation
* reduced coordination
* reduced blood pressure
* sleepiness
* disruption in attention
* an altered sense of time and space...a good reason not to drive or operate machinery while under the influence."

I have no problem with the fact that your parents bought you a car...my dad has definitely been helping me out with my Camaros (though he only "loans" money for parts, often demands justification for said parts being the best for the application using my good friends Bernoulli, Euler, Bessel et al and insists that I let him help with the build...). I also have no problem with smoking up...I'm in university, I know it happens. I do have a problem with the fact that you're an IDIOT likely to kill someone whilst being the "safest driver." Care to prove me wrong? I can't wait...

EDIT: I'm not trying to insult your character, merely your bad (horrible) habit. Everyone likes to make mistakes, but driving under the influence is pretty significant.

Last edited by RestoRoc89; 12-22-2006 at 02:59 AM.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:55 AM
12 Second Club

You can criticize someone for bragging about smoking while driving a high performance vehicle with very little experience behind the wheel, intern, endangering other people. I don't care if you paid for your car or not, that's none of mine or anyones business, we just don't want to see you get hurt.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:56 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Hex
i thought ls1tech was friendly. maybe you should LEARN a little bit instead of accepting drab common word. i really don't care what you think about me, I have people in my life who love me for who i am, and thats how i like it. you can't criticize someone for smoking if it makes up the fabric of their being. i've gone through hell and poverty in my life, so if you think i'm some spoiled rich bitch you're wrong. i honestly don't ****** care about how rich a person is, it doesn't make them who they are. i've experienced the horrors of divorce, crazy parents, and depression. i've more than lived my life and realize the actions and effrects of everything you do. you people don't realize that these are cars; not too important. when you die nothing material is important. holding thia mentality, i dedicate myself to knowledge. its back to lurking for me....
Ahh, what it was to be sixteen, if you think you lived more than your fair share of life already then think again. Life doesn't even start till you are out of highschool/college and move out on your own. Also, cars are indeed important when you act like an idiot driving one and put your life, along with other people's lives, in danger. I hope you stay safe and have fun with it since it is a very nice car, just don't try to impress people (too much).
Old 12-22-2006, 03:12 AM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hex,

If you dont care, you can go press the big grey X in the top right of your monitor.

Tony.

Quick Reply: This 16 year old just got his 2002 WS6!