Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello from Knoxville Tennessee

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 07:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One thing I have noticed is that whenever I pass another LS1, whether it be T/A or a Z, I get a wave.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AnimalSS
That's a great story man. I'm glad to hear you guys worked everything out. It's not an easy thing two merge to lives into one. As long as there is equal amounts of give and take, and mutual resepect, you should be able to work out anything.

That was the only real ***-kicking we took this year, despite our record. A little payback would taste good. Go Big Orange!

Thanks, there's a lot more to it than that but I don't bore people with my bullshit. I just thought it was funny, when your here at home looking for someone it seems they all are either married or not interested. But once you go out of town there they are, in the oddest places to meet a girl too.

Man I'm ready for this football season, I'm seeing lot's of parties, beer and damn hot college girls in the forecast.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AnimalSS
That's a great story man. I'm glad to hear you guys worked everything out. It's not an easy thing two merge to lives into one. As long as there is equal amounts of give and take, and mutual resepect, you should be able to work out anything.

That was the only real ***-kicking we took this year, despite our record. A little payback would taste good. Go Big Orange!

Thanks, I always thought it was weird how we met. It seems around town all the women were either married, had kids or weren't interested. Then I got out of town and run into her at the oddest place, what's funny is I met her before that at MTSU but didn't realize it until we started dating. Well that's enough of my bullshit.

I tell you what I'm very ready for this year's football season, I see lot's of beer, parties and hot college girls in the forecast!
Old 02-16-2007, 08:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks, I always thought it was weird how we met. It seems around town all the women were either married, had kids or weren't interested. Then I got out of town and run into her at the oddest place, what's funny is I met her before that at MTSU but didn't realize it until we started dating. Well that's enough of my bullshit.

I tell you what I'm very ready for this year's football season, I see lot's of beer, parties and hot college girls in the forecast!
Old 02-16-2007, 08:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98-LS1
Well we'll get our revenge this year, I just hope we beat the snot out of Florida since they won the National Championship last year. Didn't we get the # 2 best Recruiting picks this year or was that something else I heard?
Yes, we did. #2 recruiting class in the nation! Now, the coaches just have to do their job.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98-LS1
Well we'll get our revenge this year, I just hope we beat the snot out of Florida since they won the National Championship last year. Didn't we get the # 2 best Recruiting picks this year or was that something else I heard?
Yes, we did. #2 recruiting class in the nation! Now, the coaches just have to do their job.