Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hi everyone, just introducing myself!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 07:32 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Hi everyone, just introducing myself!

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Steve, and i'm i'm from PA. I'm trying to find my "dream" car, a SS. I've been posting at cz28.com for about 4 years (my name is demonspeed over there, and most anywhere else). I figured I need to get on all the LS1 boards because i'm trying to learn all I can about the engine as I possibly can.

You can check out my website for my old cars if you want (nothing special). Anyway, if anyone can help me find a 99-02 Black/Black leather SS, 6 speed/t-tops/asr, under $20K, i'd be very happy I hope to learn a lot!

Also, I don't know if anyone was at Carlisle this weekend, but if you were showing off your car, it looked good because everyones did!
Old 06-17-2003, 08:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Hi everyone, just introducing myself!

Welcome and good luck in your search for your SS - I know there's one out there just for you
I would humbly recommend spending some time here researching and maybe picking up a copy of Chris Endres's book LS1/LS6 Performance. That should go a long way toward familiarizing you with the LS1.
Old 06-17-2003, 09:07 PM
PR Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome! You picked the right site to learn about the ls1/ls6 motors!!
Old 06-17-2003, 09:14 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've been learning a lot at camaroz28.com the past few months that i've been dead set on a LS1, but I think this site is more focused on hardcore stuff. I already have the book you mentioned Fulton 1! So i'm not just some moron who decided he's gonna get a Camaro. I've always loved them, and I miss my old one so much, so I need another. Thanks for the welcome!
Old 06-18-2003, 09:46 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 47 Likes on 19 Posts

Welcome to the site! Finding a black SS shouldn't be that hard since there were a ton of them built that color. Now, finding a navy blue convertible or hugger orange convertible might be a little harder

Tony