Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

i hate ls1.com!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had my hands in all that drama as well......

Old 01-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98z28girl
I had my hands in all that drama as well......

you were the rmm hellraiser... thats right... i lurk
Old 01-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bullet_WS6
you were the rmm hellraiser... thats right... i lurk

Who me???

Old 01-02-2008, 09:16 PM
11 Second Club

I signed onto LS1.com a long time ago, well before I had my Camaro. I thought the site was very poor, so I came here. I made the right decision since this site has grown into something ridiculous.

Welcome.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jimjim
If you think LS1.com is bad try Pro-touring.com.

Lol your funny dude pro-touring is a great site full of very informal people. Get your facts straight buddy.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Teching In

Someone said something about Z28.com. I have to agree with how rediculous it is there. I have about 2300+posts there. I was just tired of a lot of things there, and them trying to be my parents so I left.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:01 PM
11 Second Club

its interesting that all these people have bad things to say about ls1.com, ive had just as many bad experiences with people on this site as i have on ls1.com
Old 01-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Teching In

looks like everyone migrated over here. I was wondering why LS1 kinda got boring.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Teching In

Every site will have people with good and bad experiences but one person can ruin it for a lot of people.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:09 AM
Teching In

im not ragging on ls1.com... i just like it both places.. as i say on there and i will say it here... i come here if i need some really well explained technical advice... i go on there to meet car buddies...
Old 01-03-2008, 03:56 AM

Most of the mods on other sites are on major power trips and you ask one question and one of them always pops up and says use the search button first dumbass. Say dumbass back and instant ban! but not here.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBronco
You do know that we made ls1tech.com because of the idiots/lack of tech/etc. from ls1.com right?
Interesting! I didn't know that!
Old 01-03-2008, 04:21 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Nitrous_Junkie_SVT
Most of the mods on other sites are on major power trips and you ask one question and one of them always pops up and says use the search button first dumbass. Say dumbass back and instant ban! but not here.
I didn't know that they where that bad!
Old 01-03-2008, 04:24 AM

^^^^ Also baned for 2 weeks for sayin another website on their forum.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:26 AM
TECH Addict

Thats some bullshit!! ..
Old 01-03-2008, 05:17 AM
TECH Junkie

lswhat.com?
Old 01-03-2008, 05:46 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ProStock John always made me feel welcome there. Haven't had much experience with the other mods there. I go there on ocassion only becuase I was forced to by Nine Ball here when he banned me for 90 days, which I got for calling him a Communist f*** when trying to defend someone else. I've come to know Nine Ball a little better here since I was allowed back in and he seems like on OK guy, but, as he put it, 'You don't **** with the keeper of the keys'. As patriotic as I am, I'd probably have banned me too.

Most of the members I have spoken with over there on LS1.COM are very friendly and a a lot of them seem to be folks who were permanently banned from LS1TECH.COM. There a few ********* there, but, it's the same on here or any other forum ... always trolls and dickwads.

I really don't have any major complaints about either site ... here or there.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
ProStock John always made me feel welcome there. Haven't had much experience with the other mods there. I go there on ocassion only becuase I was forced to by Nine Ball here when he banned me for 90 days, which I got for calling him a Communist f*** when trying to defend someone else. I've come to know Nine Ball a little better here since I was allowed back in and he seems like on OK guy, but, as he put it, 'You don't **** with the keeper of the keys'. As patriotic as I am, I'd probably have banned me too.

Most of the members I have spoken with over there on LS1.COM are very friendly and a a lot of them seem to be folks who were permanently banned from LS1TECH.COM. There a few ********* there, but, it's the same on here or any other forum ... always trolls and dickwads.

I really don't have any major complaints about either site ... here or there.
well i do agree somewhat. but they(dj) have the bann stick stuck up his a** then its hard to say anything. im not a hell raiser at all! funny thing is that we are opening a high performance engine shop and we were looking to sponsor! oh well i will need to talk to nine ball about that!
Old 01-03-2008, 12:34 PM

Default pardon my advice. I used to run a popular forum.

Originally Posted by 02Ls1Formula
its interesting that all these people have bad things to say about ls1.com, ive had just as many bad experiences with people on this site as i have on ls1.com
you seem to be a wise man.

what is this thread about? I don't know any of the 2 sites as I chill in the truckforum.org, came in here to get some information on LT1 swap in my B2000. I can tell you some of my experience way back.

I can tell you with most certainty that the people that get warned and baned from one site and go to another site and bash did something wrong. your conduct of bashing tells me right away you are trouble makers not peace makers. you assume too much and stack up those feelings, while the site staff goes on by their regular indiscriminatory routine and keeps the site order. the concept of "I did not do anything" or "I did not say anything" is very common. I used to Admin a site way back, and you will not belive what is going on behind the scenes. a site staff is there to make sure there is order, and if a member gets out of hand they need to act.

Most of my former staff is still there but I gave it up along with some staff because members would personally flame the staff without any knowledge of the incident(s) that lead to a warning or ban etc. it became a stressful job. members just see the aftermath but they do not see the 1 2 3 or 4 steps that lead to the warning. so all I am saying is don't necessarily bash the site staff, nobody is perfect, I am sure they are doing the best they can. Haters will be there always on any site to instigate against staff. I gave up my Admin rights because it added up, it is streeful to be a site staff, it's not fun. it's all in the past and I do not want to talk about it further. I hope all this helps. I intend to stay on this site to get my truck running on LT1 motor.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

myoldtruck > Yeah, a lot of what you're saying is true, however, there are some bad moderator sout there on just about any site you go to, as well. I say if you don't like a site, then, simply stay away from it. On the other hand, one or two bad moderators and even bad members actions reflect on the entire forum in many ways. Those folks should be banned for life, however, they are often allowed to stay. If you're a member, you also have to expect there will be a few moderators who abuse their position, but, I haven't found that to be the general rule on any site. Just my .02 cents.