Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

i hate ls1.com!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 09:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate to hear u were banned ,theres alot of forums on the internet & what people say on the forum needs to be Kinda like work ,leave personal issues @ Home & not on the board,i know people get mad & theres flaming & all kind of unnesscary talk that get people banned for various reasons ,i have been on a paticular site & i bashed a Z06 and about people Spending 80k on the car & Ripping the carpet out of it to go high 10 sec ,it just didnt make anysense to me,& alot of people on that board got upset @ me because of this ,i now go there but i try to keep my personal opinions on that site to myself & I dont post there as much i still have friends there & Vendors i have bought Products from ,i have found out i am better off even if no one agrees with me ,i still feel like i was right & everyone has there own opinion ,just try to be careful about what u write ,what it may come out like when u write it on the board ,may be something that came across the wrong way & People get offended to easy ,especially about there ride or rides ,as far as mods having a power trip or a foreman getting a white hat for the 1st time ,what comes around goes around ,he maybe a mod on one site & just a regular on another ,sooner or later it will catch up to him jmo ,hope i didnt **** in anyones wheaties
Originally Posted by JEB99TA
Guess you got banned, as well. What did they nail you for? I'm gonna' go over there and see what's going on ... only log in there nowadays about once a month, so, I can't speak much for the site as of late. I used to go there about everyday around a year ago when I was banned here by Nine Ball for 90 days. It seemed to be a pretty good board and there were a lot of folks then at LS1.com who got away with a LOT more than folks get away with here at LS1Tech.com.

At least 2 in this thread who were warned multiple times over there seem to have been banned, but, as someone stated and I re-iterated, there are some bad mods who power-trip and ban you for little of nothing.

I'll go check it out over there and see how things really are. I'm sure what some here are saying is true, but, some of the posts in this thread seem to be just people venting because they got banned ... for whatever reason.

When I was banned here, I didn't harshly bash LS1Tech (I don't think). A lot other people who were there were people LS1Tech had permanently banned. They said the same things about LS1Tech.com.

The 90 day ban I got here a year or so ago made me a better person when I came back here ... from a perspective of what to say and not to say. I try to not offend anyone here. I just don't take personal attacks personal anymore ... I'll be 50 years old in two months and I don't need that in my life anymore.

All that said, forums are forums and all have their pro's and cons 'cause people are always gonna' be people.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:09 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i see this thread is still going. being a super moderator over there myself, i don't recall having any i hate ls1tech threads over there. if there are, let me know and i'll get rid of them.

i guess business professionalism isn't a plus around here, when it comes to the two sites. hell, before i became a moderator on ls1.com, i was a moderator for about 12 hours over here. while i was a moderator here, a few of the moderators were concerned over my connection with vinci and my debating attitude. so, i was removed. you'll find a few posts about me saying i like to be known as the 12 hour moderator, but you won't find any threads by me saying i hate ls1tech.com.

just move on and remove this thread out of common courtesy.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:40 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The internet is informative and entertaining. And also where losers get to pretend they're somebody important and better than everyone else.
If you take the imaginary internet people's words to heart and let them bother you in any way you need to turn off all of your electronic devices and get out more.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by troopercar
The internet is informative and entertaining. And also where losers get to pretend they're somebody important and better than everyone else.
If you take the imaginary internet people's words to heart and let them bother you in any way you need to turn off all of your electronic devices and get out more.
Ain't that the truth, someone said it on here the best one time. Something like fighting on the internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win you are still retarded.

I could imagine meating some that troll the internet on forrums, etc all day. On second thought, I don't want to imagine at all.

The only reason I go on here, and here only is to attain valuable info from very knowledgable people on here that I'd trust more than a dealership, no questions asked. To rome and cause **** and waste a day away is another story.

Another thumbs up for LS1TECH guru's, I know I have learned ALLOt on here thats for sure.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:27 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,692 Likes on 1,213 Posts

Originally Posted by mrr23
just move on and remove this thread out of common courtesy.
I agree that it's time to move on, which is why I'm going to lock this one down. This thread has gone on past 100 replies, and everyone involved has had the oppertunity to speak their mind. However, I see no need to remove the thread, all the responses were kept mature and reasonable for the most part.

Originally Posted by mrr23
i guess business professionalism isn't a plus around here, when it comes to the two sites.
As far as professionalism, I could tell you some tales about things that happened going back to the first days of this site when we split off, but I won't, out of "professionalism". I'll just say that LS1.com was no angel either.