Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

asian + rice = fun

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 02:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what are u sitting in?
Old 02-22-2008, 02:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by whatsgrip?
number #3 dream car ......................lol
Yeah I miss it if only Nissan USA had their **** together in the 90's we could have had some decent cars.
Old 02-22-2008, 03:07 PM

Its a Dodge Viper GT-S.. I dont know what year tho. I was just there to model in it. LOL It was for a Mopar car show... thing. LOL I sound so SMART

Yes yes. It really is me on the left.. not the asian on the right. rofl. jerk ;D

z0mg R33 sp9orgfqoifj w89fg -orgasm- I much prefer the FD3S... that car has some nice curves <3

And the reason why I'm not throwin down cash to finance for a Camaro or Firebird is really quite easy.

Not my style of car. Honestly... I like the power.. I just don't like big cars. I drive a BMW Z4 as a DD, I hardly think that going from something that small to something as big (and let me rephrase this.. I'm a small person so YES those cars are like boats to me) as those cars would look right on me. Besides, I can't even see over the steering wheel.. and it doesn't have that awesome luxury that I look for in a DD. ;o) Yes, I'm being materialistic.

Why am I throwing it into a 240 instead of just buying the car?

Seriously, like what fun would that be? BORING much? And I like the 240SX compared to the others...BTW my painted tail lights add like 600HP, you didn't know?? ;o)

No japanese here. I'm actually Thai/Cambodian. Riku is a nickname that was given to me back in school. (Final Fantasy X, anyone?) CHEESE flavored ramen? Gross. GROSS!

F-Dub means Fort Walton Beach... im just trying to make it SOUND like I"m from a cooler place than I really am. It's not working tho ;o(
Old 02-22-2008, 03:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you know, your pretty cool for a girl...
Old 02-22-2008, 03:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Okay, intro is done. This is not a "chat" group