Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

newbie here....

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2003, 02:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newbie here.....

Hi all. If youve spent much time over at LS1.com, then you have seen me around.

It appears I may have been banned from that site because of several altercations I had with an individual over there by the name of Rich_s. If youve spent much time over there, then you no doubt know about him and his many antics as well.

anyway, I heard about this site, and figured I would come here for all my LS1 info now.

look forward to meeting new folks and hangin out.

Old 08-30-2003, 02:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: newbie here.....

Welcome aboard Hopefully everything will go well for you at LS1Tech.

There are many knowledgeable enthusiasts on this site.

Good luck
Old 08-30-2003, 09:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome
Old 09-04-2003, 03:47 PM
Staging Lane

Hi all. If youve spent much time over at LS1.com, then you have seen me around.

It appears I may have been banned from that site because of several altercations I had with an individual over there by the name of Rich_s. If youve spent much time over there, then you no doubt know about him and his many antics as well.

anyway, I heard about this site, and figured I would come here for all my LS1 info now.

look forward to meeting new folks and hangin out.

Welcome.
Old 09-04-2003, 04:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Welcome aboard hopefully things go well for you here!!
Old 09-05-2003, 02:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome You won't believe how much info is available on this site!! LS1Tech
Old 09-05-2003, 02:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Welcome You won't believe how much info is available on this site!! LS1Tech
agreed
Old 09-05-2003, 03:34 PM
TECH Addict

I'm new here too. I registered here cause I can't even get on LS1.com's website. I don't think I got banned cause I mostly just lurk.
Old 09-05-2003, 03:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Refugees !!!! Welcome...
Old 09-05-2003, 04:36 PM
TECH Addict

I came in on a cuban made truck-boat!
Old 09-05-2003, 05:06 PM
On The Tree

nice to see everyone.

if a certain female (and im not gonna name names or point fingers) knew how to take are or her "responsibilities" then a certain someone woulnt have so much time to follow me around and harass me.

ohhh Rich, hi, I didnt see you there. how are things going? hope all is wonderful. have a GREAT DAY!!!!!

Old 09-05-2003, 07:08 PM
Staging Lane

nice to see everyone.

if a certain female (and im not gonna name names or point fingers) knew how to take are or her "responsibilities" then a certain someone woulnt have so much time to follow me around and harass me.

ohhh Rich, hi, I didnt see you there. how are things going? hope all is wonderful. have a GREAT DAY!!!!!

For the record, ls1nut was banned from the "other site" because he was making snide sexual comments about my wife and generally flaming the hell out of people. And you can see from his very first post that he came here to start **** as well. Just an FYI. Personally, I could give a ****. I come here for good LS1 information, not to argue with idiots.
Old 09-05-2003, 07:59 PM
On The Tree

nice to see everyone.

For the record, ls1nut was banned from the "other site" because he was making snide sexual comments about my wife and generally flaming the hell out of people. And you can see from his very first post that he came here to start **** as well. Just an FYI. Personally, I could give a ****. I come here for good LS1 information, not to argue with idiots.
I was banned for flaming YOU, not "people" just YOU!!!

and for someone that could give a sh*t it certainly didnt take you long to get started over here, and get some buddies in on the action with you.

as I stated before on that "other site" in PM, leave me alone, and I will let it die. continue to follow me around and harrass me, and I will trade you blow for blow.

I could care less how you want to handle it.

we dont agree politically, or any other way. I came to this site TO GET AWAY FROM YOU. if you want to follow me over here and start another war, thats your choice.

youve got plenty of pals over "there" so just stay there and cause your problems. Im done over there, and wont be back. so you can debate till you are blue in the face.

and again, HAVE A NICE DAY RICH. its good to see you.

one things for sure, they wont get me for flaming you over here.

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOURS.

ohh, and mods, FOR THE RECORD, i dont want to argue with Rich over here. I dont want to debate him, hell, I dont even want to talk to him. I can ASURE YOU GUYS if he will stay out of my threads, and not cause problems, I will stay out of his. I wont PM him, I wont debate him, I wont even speak to him.

however, if he intentionally enters my threads and tries to cause problems I will have no choice but to respond.

This is the same truce I offered him on that other site, and HE DECLINED and continued to harrass me.

JUST FOR THE RECORD.
Old 09-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Staging Lane

nice to see everyone.

and for someone that could give a sh*t it certainly didnt take you long to get started over here, and get some buddies in on the action with you.

as I stated before on that "other site" in PM, leave me alone, and I will let it die. continue to follow me around and harrass me, and I will trade you blow for blow.

we dont agree politically, or any other way. I came to this site TO GET AWAY FROM YOU. if you want to follow me over here and start another war, thats your choice.

youve got plenty of pals over "there" so just stay there and cause your problems. Im done over there, and wont be back. so you can debate till you are blue in the face.

ohh, and mods, FOR THE RECORD, i dont want to argue with Rich over here. I dont want to debate him, hell, I dont even want to talk to him. I can ASURE YOU GUYS if he will stay out of my threads, and not cause problems, I will stay out of his. I wont PM him, I wont debate him, I wont even speak to him.

however, if he intentionally enters my threads and tries to cause problems I will have no choice but to respond.

This is the same truce I offered him on that other site, and HE DECLINED and continued to harrass me.

JUST FOR THE RECORD.
A. Take a look at my registration date. I've been here for years. I didn't follow you here.

B. Your very first post on this site, you mention me by name and take a shot at me. Who's harrassing whom?

I will not "leave you alone" as long as you pull this childish nonsense. But I'll tell you what, delete this thread and you won't hear a word from me on this site. It's your choice.
Old 09-05-2003, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

nice to see everyone.

JUST FOR THE RECORD.
A. Take a look at my registration date. I've been here for years. I didn't follow you here.

B. Your very first post on this site, you mention me by name and take a shot at me. Who's harrassing whom?

I will not "leave you alone" as long as you pull this childish nonsense. But I'll tell you what, delete this thread and you won't hear a word from me on this site. It's your choice.
A. I could care less how long youve been here.
B. I mentioned you and I had an altercation. hardly taking a "shot" at you

and you were given the chance to end this on LS1.com, you chose to decline. if you want the thread deleted, have a mod do it.

as I stated earlier, I dont want to debate you, talk to you, or otherwise have contact with you. persue me, and harrass me, and we can keep this going forever. drop it, and it ends. but dont expect me to bend over backwards and do as you "command" in order to avoid a problem.

youre childish nonsense got the better of me on the other site, and I paid for it. no big loss. theres other places to go for info.

the same WONT happen here, I asure you.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY RICH. HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL ON YOUR SECTION OF THE WORLD.

If the saying "Kill em with kindness" has any truth to it, you will be going into cardiac arrest in no time at all.

Old 09-05-2003, 11:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Do I need to call you guys' mommies? Enough already! Obviously you're both stubborn and want the last word. HOWEVER. LS1tech isn't your new playground, so please -- consider your score w/ each other settled and leave it alone.