Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New LT1 girl on the board

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008 | 05:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum, good looking car also
Old 09-17-2008 | 05:35 PM
On The Tree

nope..... i didn't. i wasn't rude either ??

Originally Posted by SonicBoom
I'll just assume you didn't read any other posts on this page...
Old 09-17-2008 | 05:40 PM
On The Tree

i'll hit u up on myspace.... go by hotstang3
nice car

Originally Posted by adenaracingco
lol- 8 friend requests since my first post!
Old 09-17-2008 | 05:51 PM
Teching In

ok so all 35 of you who requested me as a friend on myspace have been approved. Thanks for the welcome's guys and gals. And I must address 2 comments on here- as far as the flames go and them being "ok for a girl's car", both the previous owners of the car were big guys, one was a truck driver (which I thought a little funny-yes). I know a couple guys around here that have flames similar on thier ls1's and they look great. I've never had anyone tell me that they look like "rice" or just "ok for a girl" so I don't even know what to say to that.?????. And as for the leg humping comments, I don't think it was really worth freaking out about. I'm a girl into cars, no matter what I look like, most guys who are also into cars will like that or at least look at that twice. I appreciate all the compliments but that's not what I'm about. I'm not into cars for the attention or for the compliments, etc, I'm into cars because they are my pride, my joy, and my one true love. I'd still be in the garage under the car doing my own stuff whether any guy thought it was cool or I was good looking, or it was attractive or not. So again- although it may look like leg humping, not a big deal! lol
Old 09-17-2008 | 06:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by flyinbluess
nope..... i didn't. i wasn't rude either ??
No you weren't rude. Go back and look 4 posts before your original post (for a minute I thought you posted that to screw with brad) .
Old 09-17-2008 | 06:15 PM
On The Tree

too funny... nope.. too much of a newb to start screwing with people..lol
just was trying to be nice... thats all.

Originally Posted by SonicBoom
No you weren't rude. Go back and look 4 posts before your original post (for a minute I thought you posted that to screw with brad) .
Old 09-17-2008 | 06:18 PM
On The Tree

i am glad it doesn't offend u.... i think chics into cars are cool.... i will add u to mysapce when i get home.... work won't let me log on....lol

ok so all 35 of you who requested me as a friend on myspace have been approved. Thanks for the welcome's guys and gals. And I must address 2 comments on here- as far as the flames go and them being "ok for a girl's car", both the previous owners of the car were big guys, one was a truck driver (which I thought a little funny-yes). I know a couple guys around here that have flames similar on thier ls1's and they look great. I've never had anyone tell me that they look like "rice" or just "ok for a girl" so I don't even know what to say to that.?????. And as for the leg humping comments, I don't think it was really worth freaking out about. I'm a girl into cars, no matter what I look like, most guys who are also into cars will like that or at least look at that twice. I appreciate all the compliments but that's not what I'm about. I'm not into cars for the attention or for the compliments, etc, I'm into cars because they are my pride, my joy, and my one true love. I'd still be in the garage under the car doing my own stuff whether any guy thought it was cool or I was good looking, or it was attractive or not. So again- although it may look like leg humping, not a big deal! lol
Old 09-17-2008 | 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Wildheart
Welcome!
WOW.... I dont recall seeing any LS1'S down in AZ... with basic mods... running 11.3 @ 120mph.. how do you do it LOL
Old 09-17-2008 | 06:25 PM
Teching In

lol- it's all those racy pictures you've downloaded in the past- got all your applications blocked!
Old 09-17-2008 | 06:26 PM
Teching In

ok so all 35 of you who requested me as a friend on myspace have been approved.

wow... 35 already?

welcome... I guess you've heard that a couple times already though, lol
Old 09-17-2008 | 06:26 PM
Teching In

oh and yes I'm fbodybabe off cfmperformance.net and no I'm not married. Very very single thank you!
Old 09-17-2008 | 06:27 PM
Teching In

37 now
Old 09-17-2008 | 07:46 PM
9 Second Club

37 now
LOL! If you go to all the car boards nationwide and post before long you'll be blowing past Tila Tequila's friend list....

That is cool that you're into cars.... chicks that drive fast cars rule....
Old 09-17-2008 | 08:24 PM
TECH Addict

37 now

I think people just like to see girls get into cars and racing.... I am still trying to teach my wife what a driveshaft looks like and other parts.

Around my area there are very few girls into cars, even fewer that are attractive.

There are a few with mustangs but most just have them to have them not race. When a girl has a car and she races its just cool, granted there are pervs out there but for most of us we are just glad to see it.

As far as I know there are only two girl in my are that race, one of them has what we call the green monster mustang, it has a tripple decker wing on it.

Some buddies of mine wanted me to race her last year but before I could she blew her near stock 4.6 motor up on the bottle, she then said she knew it would blow because it had been knocking for a while...........

Glad I did not wast my gas on that turd............ She got it fixed and still gets beat......... badly....

If there was a girl around here that was fast she would get some serious respect.

Stay safe and have fun
Old 09-17-2008 | 08:36 PM
On The Tree

just addded u to myspace...

oh and yes I'm fbodybabe off cfmperformance.net and no I'm not married. Very very single thank you!
Old 09-19-2008 | 05:59 PM
Teching In

I race but I can't say I'm fast. Besides I'm pretty much given up on my TA. Haven't owned it 2 years yet and I'm already looking at having to get a 3rd trany. I just can't handle it or afford what a POS it has become. It'll be stored if I don't sell it or push it over a cliff before it gets there. It was a good run, but I just can't do it anymore. Tears me apart.....
Old 09-19-2008 | 06:42 PM
Launching!

I race but I can't say I'm fast. Besides I'm pretty much given up on my TA. Haven't owned it 2 years yet and I'm already looking at having to get a 3rd trany. I just can't handle it or afford what a POS it has become. It'll be stored if I don't sell it or push it over a cliff before it gets there. It was a good run, but I just can't do it anymore. Tears me apart.....

What tranny do you have? With your mods, you shouldn't be going through transmissions like that.
Old 09-19-2008 | 06:42 PM
On The Tree

Time for a TH400, or a T-56!!!!
Old 09-19-2008 | 07:33 PM
TECH Resident

Powershifting FTMFW
Old 09-19-2008 | 07:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol wait till you actually have some real hp, then you'll have a reason to cry about

Quick Reply: New LT1 girl on the board