LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

six speed inc ripped me off

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 05:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow six speed inc ripped me off

six speed inc went out of business and is merging with another company. do not use them, they took 4 months to "build my trans" and said it would take a week if i sent them my trans. i use the words build my trans loosly because when i finally did recive my trans the case was cracked, so i decided to send my trans to another company and here the internals were not new either. six speed inc will not refund my money $1600 and are giving me the run around. all i want is my money refunded. joe and amber are liars and theives do not use them as they will take your money and return to you a unrebuilt trans and keep your money.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:27 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You do not need 12 threads complaining about your issue. If you have something to say, then you can voice it in this forum. Thats it.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:34 AM
TECH Veteran

When did you place your order.
How many times have you contacted anyone at SixSpeeds Inc or last contact, who did you speak with.
Did you check with them to see if the shipper dropped the transmission (yes, it happens and often).
Did you give them a chance to address the internals before sending it to another shop.

That information helps to resolve complaints.

Thank You
Old 10-28-2008, 04:19 PM
12 Second Club

i placed my order in june

they have been contacted everyday via phone or email

the trans wasnt dropped and im sure conway freight didnt take "new" parts and switch them for used and worn parts

i wouldnt send my trans to them after being told it would take another six to eight weeks to get it back and they ripped me off once

six speed inc was given fair oppurtunity to give me my money back. i sent them a perfect core that i just wanted upgraded and they sent me back a blown transmission. amber has been giving me the run around and said that they went out of business and dont have the money to repay me. correct me if im wrong didnt they just win money and a crate motor at the lsx shootout. sell your car, sell the motor and give me my money.

if this does NOT make everything clear thats fine i can post all the emails back and forth and let everyone see how many times she has been caught in lies.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Please, don't post all the pm's and such. It makes it far easier to address this with SixSpeedsInc & principal owners if there are dates and contact information posted.
IB is checking into any outstanding orders they may have had during a potential merger process.

Thank You
Old 11-01-2008, 06:05 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Funny how I have not a single pm from you, Seems like Nick at Harris Speed was my customer NOT YOU. And for you info the racecar is paid by private sponsers. Not Sixspeeds inc.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:24 PM
12 Second Club

finally a response im still the one that has to pay to have my trans rebuilt at another shop scince you sent us back a damaged trans, so lets not get technical and remember im not the one that created this problem YOU did. you have been given 5 months to return my money untill i posted. im sure if i owed you money 5 months would not be acceptable. please let us know when the iou check we recieved will clear so i can get my car out of their shop that has been there for almost 6 months

amber was offered the chance to deal with me from the getgo and declined so nick has been handling the transaction.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:53 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Finally a response??? I have posted contact info in many forums the Merv was able to find them. Where is you money oh I don't know Lights, water Diesel, food, Diapers, I could go on. Nothing in this world is free. Contary to popular belief I don't live in a million dollar mansion, and no one want to buy a N/a racecar or engine, so the best I can do for you guys is get you the money as soon as I can.

I don't yet have my crate engine to sell so I can give you guys your money back, so what do you guys suggest I do???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????

I mean what happen in the past is in the past I can not change that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can only go foward and try to take care of it.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:46 AM
12 Second Club

follow this link for more info

https://ls1tech.com/forums/manual-transmission/1009246-anyone-else-having-problems-six-speed-inc.html

Quick Reply: six speed inc ripped me off