LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

6 Speeds Inc. consolidated thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 06:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stroked-Z
Just been brought to my attenion that 100% Amber is working at LMR answering phones. This is from a local guy who's seen her on numerous occasions.

It has also been brought to my attention that Amber sold a lot of her inventory to LMR......where's my money Amber???????

What goes around comes around.

-Carm
I am married to one of the LMR technicians (who also was the builder for Six Speeds); his name is Scott. Amber DOES NOT work for LMR. She did answer the phones one day since the normal person was off but she doesn't work for them and that has been posted by Patrick@LMR as well. She is up at LMR since her husband Joe works there and that would be reason for her to be seen up there.
She also did not sell her inventory to LMR; not sure where you are getting that information from.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by All Black SS
She answered the phones all day for free? Just one day, just happened to be the day this one guy called. And if you ever see her there it's NOT BECAUSE SHE WORKS THERE, it's because she's just chillin out with her husband. God damn that just sounds like a deep *** pile of bullshit to me.

As the thread lengthens the bullshit deepens.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I have no reason to make up stories. My husband works there, I am in Houston, so I'm pretty sure I know more than you do. She answered the phones when Patrick was on vacation and that was all. I'm sure she was paid it as well, I don't ask about those things.
She is up there all of the time though b/c Joe (her husband) works there; not answering phones though. Not trying to be rude or anything, just trying to help out some people is all.

Last edited by wickedrx7; 12-11-2008 at 05:04 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:45 AM
12 Second Club

Damn, I hope everything gets straightened out.
I went to them towards the beginning of the year and had a great experience. I guess after they moved things went downhill. From my perspective they were all friendly people though.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:03 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,175 Likes on 764 Posts

Amber is looking for a job, but they have a 7 month old and she is expecting again. So it's been slow going. Good luck I hope it all works out.

I think folks who are owed money should post, be very clear, and the rest of the folks should avoid cluttering up the thread.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:24 AM
TECH Veteran

Clutter or 2¢ posts are deleted in SF forum. Only members wtih concise and legtimate posts will stay up in this thread.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by wickedrx7
She answered the phones when Patrick was on vacation and that was all.
Thanks for the help.......what dates was Patrick on vacation, lets see if the story adds up.

-Carm
Old 12-11-2008, 02:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Stroked-Z
Thanks for the help.......what dates was Patrick on vacation, lets see if the story adds up.

-Carm

You can PM him.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Teching In

Thats what i thought.....anyhow.

Here's some more interesting news: http://www.racingjunk.com/post/13939...-a-Camaro.html Printed that one off for our friends.

Hey Amber/Joe.......ship me the 38' and we'll call it even.....gonna cost you that in the end pals.

-Carm
Old 12-11-2008, 03:46 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They ain't tryin' real hard at $100K for that car, trailer or not. No one will pay that.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by wickedrx7
I don't care if you believe me or not. I have no reason to make up stories. My husband works there, I am in Houston, so I'm pretty sure I know more than you do. She answered the phones when Patrick was on vacation and that was all. I'm sure she was paid it as well, I don't ask about those things.
She is up there all of the time though b/c Joe (her husband) works there; not answering phones though. Not trying to be rude or anything, just trying to help out some people is all.
Thats for quoting so the mods can't delete it.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:53 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Amber is looking for a job, but they have a 7 month old and she is expecting again. So it's been slow going. Good luck I hope it all works out.

I think folks who are owed money should post, be very clear, and the rest of the folks should avoid cluttering up the thread.
cluttering the thread-

are u okay or what john-

i see this all the time-

here is a idea for ya-if someone wants to become a sponsor on here they should put some insurance money in a fund-

if **** hits the fan tech can pay a certain % to the owners who got riped-instead of all this bullshit-
Old 12-14-2008, 05:54 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

here is a idea for ya-if someone wants to become a sponsor on here they should put some insurance money in a fund-

if **** hits the fan tech can pay a certain % to the owners who got riped-instead of all this bullshit-
It is not LS1tech's responsibility to hold these Vendors' hands and make sure they do what they're suppose to.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:52 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't have a dog in this fight per say, but LS1tech to me is just another advertising tool for vendors to use. It's up to the buyer to be cautious.
Just like any other form of advertisement, you pay a fee to be exposed!
It's up to the business owner to do do what's right!
Old 12-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Teching In

i just came across this post and im also one of six speeds inc customers that seems to be being played. I sent them my t56 core and 1200 back in august and still havent recieved anything. i talk to amber about once to twice a week and see keeps telling me different stories. just wondering what everybody else having problems is doing. Who u contacting, r u taking legal action etc... your help will b greatly appreciated thanks
Old 12-24-2008, 07:37 PM
Teching In

Phil, action already undergoing by myself & quite a few others. Contact the DA's office....here's a link

http://app.dao.hctx.net/Contacts.aspx

John Boone - Check Fraud Division - Chief 713-755-7883

Give him a ring if you've got some bad cheques.

-Carm
Old 01-05-2009, 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i knew something wasnt right back 2 years ago when i bought my t56 from them and it took me 3 months to get it with BS tracking numbers and BS reasons as to why it is now delayed and then more BS tracking numbers...Amber was very nice on the phone though didnt think anything of it then... good luck to all you guys!
Old 01-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Teching In

oooooh DA's office
Imma give them a jingle

this blows... my bank cant do anything so i have to get the money straight from them.

thing that sucks is people talking about suing amber/joe and taking them to the cleaners.

if that happens....how can the rest of us be paid???????

Quick Reply: 6 Speeds Inc. consolidated thread