LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

6 Speeds Inc. consolidated thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post 6 Speeds Inc. consolidated thread

Well to make a LOOOOONG story short, paid for a tranny & other parts IN FULL back in May.

Received nothing, M/O refund was "lost"

Got 2 bounced cheques, both business & personal with Amber & Joe's name on them..

The usual run around, BS after BS, etc. I have to say Amber is a genuine liar, comes up with all sorts of stuff.

If anyone is still dealing with them, i know for a FACT she will BS you until the very end, "the hard way" as she puts it is taking legal action.

I gave these people many opportunities, even setting up a Payment plan for them to refund my $$$ that of course, couldnt even make the first payment.

I've got tons of PM's, test messaging, returned cheques, etc if the mods will let me post

Word to the people still being screwed, DO NOT TAKE AMBER'S WORD FOR ANYTHING, ITS TOTAL BS. CONTACT THE PROPER AUTHORITIES IMMEDIETLY. I should of done that back in August, would of had all my $$$ by now. Thoese people will stretch every 1/2" you give them, being nice only hurts you in the end.

BTW, i am no internet newbie. Im Turbo T/A on www.theturboforums.com (aka turbomustangs.com) & Stoked-Z on Nastyz28.com & yellowbullet.com.

Been around for a long time, never got screwed & dont intend to. I will take every action necessary to make sure they pay every cent INCLUDING long distance & interest if applicable as I am self employed & collect interest on overdue accounts. 10% adds up pretty quick.

Amber, i know you're reading this. Sell your cars, sell your clothes, i dont care what you need to do, give me my money that I PAID YOU FOR AND GOT NOTHING.

-Carm
Old 12-05-2008, 09:16 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Six Speed Inc. is no longer in business and no longer a sponsor here.

Good luck.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Teching In

Got that......just wanted to let people know in case they are holding out in contacting the proper authorities in regards to getting their refunds. Do it now, at least get the ball rolling so WHEN they screw you around, you've already got a case.

-Carm
Old 12-07-2008, 09:55 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just looked and they are still listed as a sponsor. I think someone from IB needs to correct that. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Vince
Old 12-07-2008, 10:20 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,175 Likes on 764 Posts

When I last talked to Amber on the phone, she said that folks should call her on the cell. If you haven't done that, please do, if you have, and are not getting a hold of them let me know. PM me your full name, city and state, and the dollar amount you are out.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Teching In

I have been talking with her on the phone & through text for 8 months now going on 9.....

The only thing she does is tell me about her hospital trips, lost M/O refunds, wire transfers that dont go through, bounced checks that are not her fault (i guess they are mine), "attorneys" who i cannot contact or have full names to, fax confirmations that cannot be faxed of wire transfers that dont exist, FAKE wire transfer confirmation numbers.

Amber is currently working at LMR by the way, as i've heard her answering phones while on the other line of her cell (bet you didnt know that Amber)

If anyone knows how i can get in contact with LMR it would be greatly appreciated....i'll just forward it to the authorities. I am currently out STILL another $3500+

Pro Stock John, you have a PM.

-Carm
Old 12-07-2008, 05:11 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LMR is Late Model Racecraft. They are a sponsor here BUT Amber doesnt work for them.

225-343-9029
Old 12-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Teching In

I personally heard Amber answering the phone as "LMR" so she either works for them or did.

This isnt second hand info, i heard her while i was on the other line. Makes sense, she always seems to be "going into town" when i talked to her....same area code & Amigy bank isnt too far from there....

-Carm
Old 12-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Banned

Amber has never worked for Late Model Racecraft, If you have any questions feel free to call me at 713-466-9900 on Monday and ask for me, Or you can pm me I will be on the computer from time to time tonight.

Thanks,
Patrick @ Late Model Racecraft
Old 12-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Teching In

Pat thanks, i know Joe works for you guys also. Not sure what is going on, but i did 100% hear what i said in the above posts....now wether it was Joe's cell or whatever i dont know, but she definetly used the LMR name when answering.

Im definetly not trying to drag you guys or anyone else with successful business' out with this BS, but i am going to seek any means necessary in getting my funds back. Hopefully they will guarnish their wages & nobody goes to jail for FRUAD in the meantime.

From the people i've talked to, you Texans dont take lightly to bounced cheques & fradulant dealings - according to the DA/FBI that is.

By the way, guess i didnt include it in my original post, but i paid for a T-56 w/ Viper conversion (no core) & the rest of the works, Mcloed modular bell, Mcloed RXT twin disk clutch kit, Mcloed billet flywheel, new Slave/master, master conversion kit (modded) with line & remote fill tube, etc.....the works, without a core, sent out a M/O for $3920.00 USD

-Carm
Old 12-09-2008, 09:16 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

I renamed the thread, so we can consolidate any complaints, refunds etc.

Here is another one:

I am out $175.00 dollars.... I've offered to swap parts for the check to make it easier for them. They were going to ship me some synergyn tranny fluid last year, but that fell through.
I'm flexable. What ever is easier for them I'm fine with it.

The money is a refund from a viper yoke that I never received due to the long wait, I just opted for the refund. Their site says it's $250.00. I was given a check for $125.00 and after it bounced twice, it is now at $175.00.

Todd Hollingsworth
Old 12-09-2008, 09:18 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Amber also indicated on the phone yesterday that they would trade stuff if folks were interested. I suggested she post a list of parts for sale and then link the list here so that original customers would have that option and know what was available.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:54 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Amber, Joe, please don't forget about my core.

Thanks,
Shane
Old 12-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Teching In

Do yourselves a favor & contact the DA's office, she will definetly not forget, misplace, lose, hold, bounce, etc the funds if you do.

-Carm
Old 12-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Vince @ FLT
I just looked and they are still listed as a sponsor. I think someone from IB needs to correct that. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Vince
Still on the sponsors list today too.
WTF is up with that?

Last edited by All Black SS; 12-10-2008 at 09:34 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:51 AM
TECH Resident

They are not on mine , have you tried clearing your cookies on your computer lately?

on the abc list they are still there though
Old 12-10-2008, 10:27 AM
TECH Veteran

Im sure that IB just haven't gotten around to removing the logo. Is it really that terrible that their logo is still up? It links to a page with NO content so its not like they are still making money off this site from it.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stroked-Z
Do yourselves a favor & contact the DA's office, she will definetly not forget, misplace, lose, hold, bounce, etc the funds if you do.

-Carm
Best advice ........
Old 12-10-2008, 12:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 275 Likes on 210 Posts

Damn, with as many of these threads that are on here, I think that you could make a couple of pages with just Links to them.. that's sad.

I hope you guys get it worked out. I was still within the 60 days for the Banks to take legal action, and as soon as I mentioned that, there was a Money Order for $500 that was over-nighted and showed up.

Good luck guys.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Teching In

Just been brought to my attenion that 100% Amber is working at LMR answering phones. This is from a local guy who's seen her on numerous occasions.

It has also been brought to my attention that Amber sold a lot of her inventory to LMR......where's my money Amber???????

What goes around comes around.

-Carm

Quick Reply: 6 Speeds Inc. consolidated thread