LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Big thanks to Chris and the whole Nitrous Outlet crew!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 07:48 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Big thanks to Chris and the whole Nitrous Outlet crew!

Chris, I wanted to take the opportunity to publicly thank you for all your help. I really do appreciate all the support, help, and time you've spent with me!

Several months back I rang Chris' phone off the hook asking about what kind of nitrous system would be best for me...and then, after all his help I wound up finding a great deal on the exact kit I wanted on LS1tech used. So...I didn't buy my kit new; I also purchased a used stand alone. Did that stop Chris from helping me? Hell no! I purchased the kit from a car that had a bad day...and sent the solenoids to Chris for repair. He checked everything out for me and rebuilt the solenoids. Then, I purchased a LNC-002 and FJO mini prog. from them...and again, he was always there to answer the phone and help me figure out my wiring problems, idiot mistakes, etc. Even yesterday when I discovered a bracket from my used kit was missing; he took pictures of theirs so I could make my own (I'm in a time crunch right now). Anyway, the point of the story here is this: Chris has spent countless hours helping me (I'd say he's probably close to 20 hrs) on both "new purchase" decisions and support/help. The customer service has been great, everything was shipped quickly, I've had NO hassle with them, etc... I also appreciated the fact that even though the actual kit was used, that never stopped them from treated me as if I had bought it directly from them. Actually, I tell you what, I'll just make a list of things I'm unhappy with so I don't have to type so much.

Things I'm unhappy with:
1) They aren't 15 miles away so I can drive down and pick up my parts (I have an instant gratification problem)

Sorry if this is difficult to read, I'm writing this after being up till 3 am finishing the install so it can go to Pat G. on Friday.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

Thanks for the kind words Zach....

It was good to finally meet you inperson Yesterday. Hope the tuning goes well.

Quick Reply: Big thanks to Chris and the whole Nitrous Outlet crew!