LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Futral Motorsports !

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2003, 01:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Futral Motorsports !

I would just like to say that Futral Motorsports was great to deal with! I got my shippment the day they said I would, even around the holidays. My tracking # was emailed to me shortly after the order was placed. On the phone Candy (I believe was the name) was very nice and knowledgable. She even bullshited about her Tahoe for a few. Very easy to talk to and knowledge right off the bat, even when dealing with a truck. I will be buying from them again in the near future.

Thanks Again
Brandon

Last edited by Brandon; 12-31-2003 at 01:54 AM.
Old 12-28-2003, 06:25 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Wurd. I can see Alan & Futral Motorsports taking over in the near future. His hard work, customer service, and quality of work is second to none. Not to mention his cam grinds KICK ***. Props to Alan

josh
Old 12-28-2003, 11:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

I spoke vaguely to her about a cam, she said when I was ready to talk about it and get some #s I would talk to him. I did like the fact that I could talk to someone very knowledgable. Thanks Damian, that gives me even more respect for what I'm hearing. I also think that since they have a Tahoe with a cam LTs and stall, that their knowledge base isn't just on the Fbody or the C5. Shows that they can understand what works and doesn't in a heavier vehicle. (I know other shops do aswell, but I've never really heard about their own.) I'll be getting a cam very soon hopefully, and it will be a custom grind too. I've seen what is 'off the shelf' and what some shops call 'custom' (one told me a cam that I've seen on thunder's page as one of their stocked items....).
Old 12-30-2003, 11:48 PM
FormerVendor

Thanks Brandon! Im glad you got your headers when expected. Let me know if you have any questions and just give us a call whenever you want to chat about a custom cam for your setup. If your ever in the area stop in and say hi!
Old 12-31-2003, 01:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

I wish I was in a place where I could, but thats several hours away...
I'll be calling on New Years eve, hopefully yall are around, or ill try back on the 2nd I guess.
Old 12-31-2003, 10:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Futral rocks... I have a Futral Motor in my car that I did not buy directly from them.. I have called Alan up and asked him many questions regarding the setup. He has been very nice and answered all my questions like I bought it from him. I am happy with my setup as it sits, but it was built for the juice, so when I spray it I am sure I will have more good things to say for Futral...
Old 01-01-2004, 09:35 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Brandon
I wish I was in a place where I could, but thats several hours away...
I'll be calling on New Years eve, hopefully yall are around, or ill try back on the 2nd I guess.

We were open 1/2 day New Years Eve, we will be there normal hours on Friday.

Thanks
Old 01-06-2004, 05:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

I just got my cam/pushrods/springs. Futral is easily one of the best experiences I've ever had buying parts. Hopefully I'll find time to install this stuff soon.

Quick Reply: Futral Motorsports !