LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

dont order from slp through ebay

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default dont order from slp through ebay

Dont order from slp through ebay . right now slp is doing their free shipping sale again and most of the ebay stuff is the same as on the website but you save a bunch on shipping. I already emailed them though ebay and got a reply from jeremy who said they do not honor the sale because they sell "clearance" and "scatch and dent" items only. but if you click on "clearance" or "scratch and dent" on the bottom of the slp website, its the same thing. just look at the links below and youll see what im talking about. and if your reading this jeremy , then take the day off because as long as the sales going on your not going to be doing much selling, and all because your too much of a hard head to realize were adults who have enough sense to save money.

http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=30068

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-...item4aa120d499
Old 06-23-2010, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

So just buy from their online store then...
Old 06-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Teching In

I am , there was only one part i wanted that was not available on the website so thats why i was going to go through ebay. i just wanted to pass this info on so others can save themselves some cash and buy more parts rather then pay for shipping.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

FYI, Free shipping only applies to orders over $100
Old 06-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Teching In

hes right, i forgot to mention that, thanks for the clarification
Old 06-23-2010, 12:50 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Elvis,

Our ebay store is run through a seperate division of SLP and all ebay offers/sales are not applicable to our regular site. Jeremy made it perfectly clear in your correspondence this morning to you, but you still had to run here and post as you stated:

Originally Posted by Jeremy@SLP
Sorry, I thought I answered your question. Again our ebay store is completely separate from the website. As you will see it asks you not to call the sales dept in our ebay ads, it asks that you email us thru ebay only. The parts on ebay are only used, scratch & dent, clearance, etc. thanks

Jeremy

Originally Posted by matchccr/elvis
i didnt think i was being out of line by asking for benefits you were already offering on your website, especially when most of the parts on ebay are the same as on your website. but i did expect atleast an answer to my last email. i will definately be starting a thread about this on ls1tech .
Originally Posted by matchccr/elvis
thanks for the clarification, i made sure to mention the difference on my post. 43 views and counting. just a little business advice . money coming in= good. stuff sitting on shelfs=bad . 51 views now.
- matchccr

Elvis, you've now been blocked from buying on our ebay store - I'm off to Carlisle for the weekend, you have a great weekend as well.

-David
Old 06-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Teching In

honestly david. really. blocked. you and i both know that does nothing. now dont make me take you off as a friend on myspace. lets be clear about something, i offered to buy more stuff then the sale required but your sales agent obviously found my offer to bothersome to reply to. infact i did not get a reply again untill the next day when i sent the email saying i was going to post on ls1tech. lets see, 1st responce 30 seconds after i emailed, 2nd responce never came. 3rd responce 30 seconds after i told him i was posting. i noticed that email was not posted on this thread, so either you didnt get told i sent it, or you only wanted to post the parts that made me look bad. reguardless of what happended , it does not take away from the facts, slponline has a better offer then your ebay store, this is not feedback, this is a fact. so lets agree to disagree . have fun in carlisle, me , im going to ebay to create a new id. looking forward to getting my stuff in the mail, after all slp makes a great product.

Quick Reply: dont order from slp through ebay