LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing = Poor Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010 | 03:12 AM
Teching In

Thumbs down Thunder Racing = Poor Customer Service

I ordered two parts back in April and didn't hear anything for a few weeks so I wrote them and they said it was on back order should be a couple more weeks. So after a month I called them and they said it should be any day now. I finally receive some parts but they are not what I ordered. So I contact them and they said send them back to us. I sent the parts to them, with me paying the shipping., which they did not even offer to pay even though I was sent the wrong parts. They tell me the parts I ordered will be shipped to me soon. I let a few more weeks ago by and ask again and their reply is it should be in any day now. I let another month go by and finally decide they do not care about the customer as I keep getting told any day now, any day now and wait months for nothing. I finally just tell them to cancel the order, and they have the nerve to ask me why. I told them because I ordered the parts 4 months ago and have not received anything nor been informed of anything unless I contact them. They finally say OK we will cancel your order and refund you your money. The order has two parts to it and I was refunded for one part but not the other so I write and the guy said oh, sorry I must have missed that, I'll get that taken care of right away. Well it has been almost a month now since that conversation and still no refund for the second part. So after 5 months of dealing with them, I am still waiting for a refund on one of the two parts I ordered.
Thunder Racing is not a company that I will be ordering from again.

Last edited by jnxv6; 09-23-2010 at 03:36 AM.
Old 09-23-2010 | 02:46 PM
FormerVendor

Jnxv6,

Could you PM me your contact and order info. I would like to get to the bottom of this. This is not how we normally conduct business. I assure you I will take care of any outstanding issues you may have and do whatever is necessary to prevent anything like this from happening in the future.

Thanks,
Shane
Old 09-24-2010 | 04:52 AM
Teching In

It is sent.
Old 09-30-2010 | 11:28 AM
FormerVendor

I just PM'd you will all of the refund info. Call me if you need anything.
Old 10-11-2010 | 12:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ThunderStruk
I just PM'd you will all of the refund info. Call me if you need anything.
I will give you a call because the refund still has not gone through.
Old 10-15-2010 | 03:06 PM
FormerVendor

It was good speaking with you yesterday on the phone. I checked the system this morning and every went through. You should see it in your account in the next day or so.

Quick Reply: Thunder Racing = Poor Customer Service