LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Ragin Racin = poor customer service

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 07:09 PM
9 Second Club

Received 238 Likes on 177 Posts

Thumbs down Ragin Racin = poor customer service

I bought HPT Pro from them and they advertise 10% off credits if you buy them from them. First my HPT took along to get in then I have PM'd them several times trying to buy credits and they don't respond.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:42 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service. I recieve emails on every pm we recieve. I just went through our pms and I see where your last and only pm was 3 weeks ago. Let me appologize becasue it does seem that I missed it. If you would like to email me your serial number I can get this taken care of for you.

I'd also like to ask why your pm was 3 weeks ago and state you pmed us several times. You could have emailed sales@raginracin.com which we monitor all day and all emails come directly to my phone when I am not in the office. You could have also called us. I just think its not creditable to send 1 pm and make a post like this. We have plenty of customers who order hp tuners everyday from us. We keep them in stock and if they are out we try to get them to you as fast as possible. Again I am sorry for any inconvience we may have caused you, but I think you could have recieve your crdits 3 weeks ago if you had emailed or called us or even a follow pm 1 or 2 days. We are human and do miss things. I'd like to put this behind us and get you your credits. Send me an email with your serial number and I 'll get everything straight for you.

Shawn
Old 03-01-2011, 10:40 AM
9 Second Club

Received 238 Likes on 177 Posts

I sent two PM's, the last one was 3 weeks ago. I also tried calling before I sent the second PM. I feel that 2 PM's and a phone call was a good effort on my part to spend money with someone.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:03 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for the miscommunication. Did you leave a message? Either way I'd like to move past this and make sure you are a satisfied customer. Let me know what I need to do to make this right for you.

Shawn

Quick Reply: Ragin Racin = poor customer service