LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Jet Hot= worst service ever recieved.

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 09:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Jet Hot's customer service is ****.

well as many of you know the only reason the trex cam isnt in and running is because we have been waiting on my headers. they were originally supposed to be no longer than 3 weeks. from the date they shipped out. well almost a month later we called them and they said they just started. so a few days later we called them (this past friday) and they said they shipped out thurday and we would have them friday afternoon or on monday and that they were going to send us a tracking number. well today is monday and no headers or tracking number was every recieved. so we call them and they said, OH, the header were never finished because during the stripping process they broke they weld on the place where the emissions attachment was so they couldnt finish it. so they put them on the shelf and never got around to calling us about it. wtf is there fxxking problem, why in the fxxk did they tell us they shipped out when they werent even finished. now they say they want to charge us for fixing them and then recoat them. words cannot even describe how pissed off i am right now. as far as i cant tell, they have no intentions on compensating us for there fxxk up. this is a bunch of b.s. they should fix the damn things for free and recoat them for nothing after all this. now im not even sure if i will make the sbso next week. thanks to angie at thunder, i have another set of headers that i am haveing to try to modify to work with my exhaust system, but its not looking so great right now. i know jet hot is supposed to be a sponser on here so im hoping someone can help me out. this has gotten way out of hand.
Old 03-08-2004, 10:18 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

That is pretty shitty...

Order some TR Grotts. Best customer service in the biz and Grotts are better than Jet hots...

josh
Old 03-08-2004, 10:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i do have the grotts. thunder sent them there for me to get them redone. now i have a set of the tr race headers. for now.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So...Jet Hot broke your headers...and wants you to pay for it?
I'm REALLY lookin forward to sending my headers back to them for a warranty recoat. My Jet Hot coating is peeling off and rusting like a sum-bitch.
Seems to be a common problem these days....only one person at a given company has any idea what is going on, so everyone else just makes up something to tell the clients. Happens to me ALL the time.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:33 AM
11 Second Club

my jet hot headers are also peeling...thats only after freaking 9 months
Old 03-09-2004, 08:36 AM
11 Second Club

Man that does suck, let us know how it turns out. I've been thinking about sending my hookers back to them and having them recoated, since the coating they originally put on them is starting to come off.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:37 PM
Restricted User

My friend just ahad a set for his '65 GTO coated there. It took 3 weeks for them to come back. He is happy now. Hopefully things will start to get better for you...