LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thanks Speed Inc

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 10:05 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Thanks Speed Inc

Big thanks to Speed inc for dealing with all my questions and emails. I had sent 3 emails in two days and they always responded fast. Then I ordered my parts for a cam swap and in less then a week I had all the parts and the cam. Very good service as always. I can not wait to get this cam in and have them tune it.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ds98formula
Big thanks to Speed inc for dealing with all my questions and emails. I had sent 3 emails in two days and they always responded fast. Then I ordered my parts for a cam swap and in less then a week I had all the parts and the cam. Very good service as always. I can not wait to get this cam in and have them tune it.
Glad we could help you with your build, thank you for the good words! If there is anything we can help you with in the future feel free to contact us at anytime!
Old 06-01-2012, 11:43 PM
TECH Resident

Just wanted to update and thank again had car tuned there on Thursday and it runs great. Finally not raining here so tomorrow I get to go rip it. But normal driving is smooth. Thanks again Speed Inc and see you guys for the open house
Old 06-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Launching!

Yup! These guys are the best. Only ones to ever touch my baby. In the sometime distant future(feels like 4 ever)I will be back in here giving them props on my supercharger install. Got dayum, the wait is killing me.lmao
Old 06-02-2012, 12:50 PM
TECH Resident

I know what you mean by the wait lol. I have had the parts since march
Old 06-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ds98formula
Just wanted to update and thank again had car tuned there on Thursday and it runs great. Finally not raining here so tomorrow I get to go rip it. But normal driving is smooth. Thanks again Speed Inc and see you guys for the open house
Originally Posted by Wing Zer0
Yup! These guys are the best. Only ones to ever touch my baby. In the sometime distant future(feels like 4 ever)I will be back in here giving them props on my supercharger install. Got dayum, the wait is killing me.lmao
Thanks guys for the awesome feedback, we appreciate it. Wing, I look forward to helping you out with future mods! Hope to see you both at the open house!

Quick Reply: Thanks Speed Inc