LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

not a happy customer with texas speed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 04:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not a happy customer with texas speed!!!

Called first thing Monday morning to order cam kit....9:35 there time...placed order with them. I was told it would ship that day or next which would be Tuesday...got email wed night saying order had been shipped. I ordered first thing Monday to get it here by latest Friday...I could get put back together and tuned in time to make it to pony wars....since it wasnt shipped for 3 days it won't be here till Monday of next week....so doesn't look like I get to go to pony wars....not happy at all. I could have bought cam else where and benn running by now. But I wanted to be a return customer and keep my business with Texas speed....
Old 05-10-2012, 04:51 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I apologize for this inconvenience and I apologize for the delay in shipping. We are still experiencing a very high order volume and the shipping dept is a day or two behind. I checked into your order and it looks like it was placed on Monday and it was shipped on Wednesday, which is technically two business days. If you were needing to have the cam this weekend we do offer upgraded shipping which would have guaranteed the shipment make it by the weekend.

Once again I sincerely apologize for this issue. We hope that you will still contact us if you need any parts or technical info.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts

that sucks mans i know how that **** goes , my bro had that problem with speed inc recently , bought early Monday so it would ship that night or next day , 3 days later it finally shipped .

I think as a customer it bothers me and us because you as a business say it will be shipped that day , well if your buy update your site so it doesn't say that .
Old 05-10-2012, 05:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you needed it that fast you should have upgraded to priority shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop bitching.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:46 PM
TECH Regular

I love Texas-speed they have worked with me through all my questions/ issues a vary stand up company I have to agree if you knew you wanted it by the weekend then you could have upgraded your shipping. Texas-speed will always get my business they have great products for sure and vary good customer service
Old 05-10-2012, 06:17 PM
TECH Regular

Order more than 5 days before you need the damn part
Old 05-10-2012, 06:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 89ROC-Z
Order more than 5 days before you need the damn part
Yup, or pay the extra $$ for express shipping.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
if you needed it that fast you should have upgraded to priority shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop bitching.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:45 PM
TECH Junkie

i dont agree with you guys saying stop bithcing pay upgraded , if they say on their site same day shipping i assume same day or next day depending on when i ordered it . and then guesstimate ups shipping off that . If the stuff went out that day or the next he more than likely would have had it .
Old 05-10-2012, 07:48 PM
On The Tree

There's no such thing as same day shipping. Haven't you ever ordered anything off the interwebs before
Old 05-10-2012, 07:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by ramairetransam
i dont agree with you guys saying stop bithcing pay upgraded , if they say on their site same day shipping i assume same day or next day depending on when i ordered it . and then guesstimate ups shipping off that . If the stuff went out that day or the next he more than likely would have had it .
+1 on this.

Gotta love the sponsor boot lickers. Pathetic.
The guy was told it would ship on a certain day and it ended up shipping 2 days after. What ever happened to good communication going along with good buisness practice? Does it not exist anymore?
Now if the guy was emailed to tell him "Sorry but us at TSP messed up and your part will ship on wed instead" then it would be different.

But yea...stop bitching because you were told when it would ship and it didnt? F that why dont you go lick sponsor boots for 1% off
Old 05-10-2012, 08:00 PM
On The Tree

Ok if I'm told by a Texas speed rep "all parts are in stock and will ship today or first thin tomorrow" why the hill would I pay extra for faster shipping? It should have been here in time. And fir the clown that says there id no such thing as same day shipping.....ur a tard!!! I've ordered from summit racing over 100 times and parts arrive next day or in two days....and for those of u that Say quit whining....I go by what I'm TOLD!!!!! ESPECIALLY BY that companies rep...I'm a man of my word and w/o a word what are you???? Exactly so shut the ....up!!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:04 PM
TECH Junkie

tirerack ships same day , they are one of the best in the industry for shipping .
Old 05-10-2012, 08:09 PM
On The Tree

Ramairta and sinical thanks for support...like one of y'all said *** kissers....if ball was in their field they would be singing different tune....and I also think they are pissed that they will get outran by a Toyota tacoma....lmfao!!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:12 PM
On The Tree

Ha ha ha yea after reading their sigs....deff spank their *** with a lil Toyota truck....
Old 05-10-2012, 08:20 PM
On The Tree

I tend to order things weeks ahead from I'll need them, not 5 days. So if thing like this happen I'm not dumped on.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:45 PM
On The Tree

Yea I also tend to order things as I have the money for them....they were closed Friday when I got off work and they are closed sat and Sunday....
Old 05-18-2012, 03:08 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ramairetransam
tirerack ships same day , they are one of the best in the industry for shipping .
TireRack took my order and didn't ship it out until 2 months later but said they were shipping it out the next day after ordering with full payment.

yea....funny how we all have different dealings with different companies...

Quick Reply: not a happy customer with texas speed!!!