LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Sdpc.......

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 06:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts

Default Sdpc.......

Ordered just under $2K in parts.....Friday June 15th.

after a number of emails and phone calls................not shipped and no tracking number WTF ? IF somethings out of stock TELL ME.

√ Gasket kit
√ LS7 lifters
√ Lifter guide
√ flexplate
√ spacer
√ LS3 heads w/.650 springs
√ Rocker stands
√ Rocker arms
Old 06-22-2012, 09:59 AM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Is there a chance I could get a name or order number from you so that I can look this up to see what's going on? Was this online or over the phone originally? Whatever information you can give me would greatly help in resolving any issues you are having.

800-456-0211 / PM / Facebook
WHIPPLE Superchargers, Procharger, Magnuson, Powerbond Sale, HPTuners packages!, Trickflow, AFR, PRC, CHE Trunion upgrade, $100 7.400" pushrod set, Custom Cam of your choice

Old 06-22-2012, 11:35 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Doug, I do apologize for the delay. We were only waiting on the heads to be outfitted with the correct springs. We talked a few days ago and I made you aware of the fact that PAC1218 springs had been installed instead of the .650" dual springs you had requested. That unfortunate error put us behind and took a few extra days. The heads were supposed to ship yesterday but we missed our shipping cutoff.

You placed your order Friday and your heads were ready for shipping late Monday. This was when I noticed the wrong springs had been installed. They were then sent the following day to the machine shop to have the correct springs installed and were brought back to me late yesterday afternoon. They WILL be shipping today along with the rest of your parts ordered. All parts you ordered, less the TCI flex plate, were in stock and were actually here at my desk, waiting for the heads to arrive. The TCI flex plate has already been scheduled for a drop ship directly to you, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.

I understand you spoke with Tim yesterday while I was away from my desk and he informed you of the current situation and also told you that to make it right and show our apologies, we would expedite your order FOR FREE. I have stayed in touch with you as much as possible, returned phone calls, and replied to e-mails as quickly as possible. I hope I have not misled you in any way, shape or form nor made you feel like I ignored you. I do plan to make this right and make you a satisfied returning customer. Like I told you on the phone, I would rather you wait a couple of days and me have to eat some shipping costs and get you the correct heads vs. sending you something that was not what you ordered.

I will have tracking information available this afternoon and will send that to you. Again, the order WILL ship today!

Again, I do apologize!

Thanks,
Beau@SDPC

Last edited by Beau@SDPC; 06-22-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:46 PM
10 Second Club

Thanks for the reply....

Yes, you caught the spring issue before shipping and sent back to be made right which I thank you for.
I just felt I was getting the run-around being told I'd get a tracking number the next day which then came and went a few times....
Maybe a bit impatient on my part ? But after a week I was getting frustrated.
Old 06-22-2012, 03:52 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

I can completely understand your frustration and do apologize for what may have seemed like a run around. I guarantee, that was not the intent. Thank you for your patience and your business.

Please check your e-mail as I sent over Fed Ex 2nd Day Air tracking numbers!

Thanks again!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 05:07 PM
10 Second Club

Thank you again for getting everything straight and shipped.

I've been burned before by another company, and maybe I'm still apprehensive when I spend a decent amout of money (in my eyes anyway) then get brushed off and wait on a backordered part when I could have got it elsewhere.

Beau @ SDPC made it right and is a stand-up guy. Thanks again....
Old 06-26-2012, 05:10 PM
10 Second Club

All good got my stuff today....thanks again
Old 06-26-2012, 05:26 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Good to hear! Enjoy it man. Let us know how they work for you!
Old 06-26-2012, 06:41 PM
10 Second Club

A C5 Vette buddy was sent pics of the heads...he was at a loss for words when he seen the valves and I told him they were stock...hehe

Quick Reply: Sdpc.......