LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Jeremy Formato Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 06:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Jeremy Formato Tuning

Jeremy dyno tuned my 2002 Camaro SS a few weeks ago. He corrected all of the issues I was having with a dyno tune from a well known shop in Tampa.

After I installed new heads, cam, headers, and a few other things, I took my car to a shop in Tampa for a dyno tune, and had several issues with the tune. The guy adjusted the tune several times, and none of the problems were fixed.
1. The car would stall at various times, sometimes when slowing to a stop, other times driving down the road after letting off the gas.
2. The RPMs would hang really bad - after letting off the gas, it felt like it was on cruise control for a good 4 or 5 seconds.
3. I went through 4 pairs of oxygen sensors. Each time after installing new ones, they would fail almost immediately.

Since Jeremy tuned the car a few weeks ago, the car has not stalled once, the RPMs do not hang at all, and I have not had any issues with the new oxygen sensors (that were installed at the shop just before the dyno tune) .

The car is a lot safer and more fun to drive now. I highly recommend Jeremy for tuning. It looks like he also does good mechanical work. He is a good guy to deal with.

http://youtu.be/c9lS9Rwii2E

Last edited by NeoLoco; 09-14-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Jeremy Formato Tuning