LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed Issue???

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 12:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
I called last week 20 times before I got thur. They are super busy racing season is coming.
I don't care what season it is, i want what i paid for. Hire more people if they are under staffed, this is not my problem.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Not arguing with you, I would be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated last week.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:38 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I apologize that it has been so hard to get through to us. February, March, and April are our busiest months. We have five phone lines with five sales guys, and they literally stay busy all day long. Between racing season and tax return time, we stay swamped! If you PM me or e-mail me at trevor@texas-speed.com with your name and/or order number, I will be glad to see what we can do for you.

Thanks!

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance
Old 03-07-2013, 09:08 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

As of this morning, I do not have an e-mail or PM regarding your order. Please PM or e-mail me ASAP so I can get this taken care of for you.

Thanks!

Trevor
Old 03-07-2013, 10:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Texas speed have been some good guys to deal with!
Old 03-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got lucky I called and got through on the first shot. They are great folks to deal with
Old 03-07-2013, 10:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

+1^ And I'm across the pond and got my orders out to me very quickly.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:51 AM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

I can vouch for these guys being completely busy all day long.

I've gone to their front desk to order/pickup parts since I live only a few minutes from their shop. All 5 guys up front are on the phone or busy with setting up orders on the computer all through the day. Now if we had a drag strip that was open locally they'd be even more busy
Old 03-07-2013, 11:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My last order they did really good on.. Both calls got answered on the first try and they shipped extremely fast! And I got a small discount!

I think everyone is covered up right now.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:15 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

As of this afternoon, I still have not received an e-mail or PM about your order. I cannot help you with the order if you do not provide me with information. I will continue to wait for your response.

Originally Posted by yukonblu
Yeah man, i filled a dispute on there charge through my bank. I'm not gonna deal with it anymore, just getting my money back. I called WS6store.com and purchased X pipe, Kooks LTs, mufflers and tips and o2 extensions, everything is all ready being shipped and i have tracking numbers for all of it. How that for service, and i just ordered Tuesday morning and had all that yesterday.
It suddenly makes sense why you refuse to post up since I tried helping you as of yesterday afternoon. If you want to cancel the order, there's no need to file a dispute. All you have to do is send me your name and/or order number, and I will get it canceled. I don't understand why you refuse to answer my PM when all I'm trying to do is help you. A dispute will only lengthen the refund process, and you will have to file additional paperwork if the order ends up shipping out because it was not canceled. Nobody is refusing to refund your money. I just can't take care of an order with ZERO information.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
Not arguing with you, I would be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated last week.
Ohhh lol........ sorry bro.

Originally Posted by Trevor @ Texas Speed & Perf.
As of this morning, I do not have an e-mail or PM regarding your order. Please PM or e-mail me ASAP so I can get this taken care of for you.

Thanks!

Trevor
I work 3rd shift... so u now have the info u need.

Originally Posted by WarShrike
I can vouch for these guys being completely busy all day long.

I've gone to their front desk to order/pickup parts since I live only a few minutes from their shop. All 5 guys up front are on the phone or busy with setting up orders on the computer all through the day. Now if we had a drag strip that was open locally they'd be even more busy
Not to tell someone how to run there business, but maybe 6 guys would be better lol

It suddenly makes sense why you refuse to post up since I tried helping you as of yesterday afternoon. If you want to cancel the order, there's no need to file a dispute. All you have to do is send me your name and/or order number, and I will get it canceled. I don't understand why you refuse to answer my PM when all I'm trying to do is help you. A dispute will only lengthen the refund process, and you will have to file additional paperwork if the order ends up shipping out because it was not canceled. Nobody is refusing to refund your money. I just can't take care of an order with ZERO information.
The fact that u write this on a forum instead of PMing me says a lot about you in my opinion. I work third shift and just got back to you a few minutes ago. And since you would like to keep it on the forum that is fine by me. I would like keep my order as long as you can match the WS6store price which is $30 cheaper than yours and they offer free shipping, which makes it $60 total cheaper than your price. And FYI, i did try to cancel my order with you several times, but it seems there is never anyone there to answer my phone calls or emails, so what is a person to do when they can not get any feedback whatsoever... you tell me. So let me know if you can match the price of $300 and if not i would like to cancel my order.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:06 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

I posted it on a public forum because all of this was brought into the public's eye, not by our choice. So, I have to make sure that everyone reading this thread understands that we are not refusing to take care of you on your order. With that said, the order shipped on Tuesday, 3/5, and it is out for delivery today. The UPS tracking number is 1Z60E5E60343815750. Like I said in my e-mail to you, we will be glad to refund you the shipping charges for the order and match WS6 Store's price. All we are asking is that you cancel the credit card dispute. The order was placed on Friday afternoon, and it missed the cutoff for SLP's shipping. We did not have this item in stock. SLP shipped the order this past Tuesday.

Again, I apologize that you were not able to get through to us. We were supposed to have six sales guys, but you cannot predict when an employee gives his two-week notice in early January when busy season starts. All of our salesmen not only sell but also work the tech lines. So, it's not as easy pulling someone in off the street and letting them grab the phone. We are working hard to fill the gaps and get another salesman lined up to add to our sales department. We know that the high call volume frustrates all of our customers, and we are doing our best to address this issue. This is the busy season for this industry, so if you have any issues getting through to us on the phone do not hesitate to PM me or e-mail me at trevor@texas-speed.com. I will get back with you ASAP.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Trevor
Old 03-07-2013, 05:33 PM
On The Tree

I posted it on a public forum because all of this was brought into the public's eye, not by our choice. So, I have to make sure that everyone reading this thread understands that we are not refusing to take care of you on your order. With that said, the order shipped on Tuesday, 3/5, and it is out for delivery today. The UPS tracking number is 1Z60E5E60343815750. Like I said in my e-mail to you, we will be glad to refund you the shipping charges for the order and match WS6 Store's price. All we are asking is that you cancel the credit card dispute. The order was placed on Friday afternoon, and it missed the cutoff for SLP's shipping. We did not have this item in stock. SLP shipped the order this past Tuesday.

Again, I apologize that you were not able to get through to us. We were supposed to have six sales guys, but you cannot predict when an employee gives his two-week notice in early January when busy season starts. All of our salesmen not only sell but also work the tech lines. So, it's not as easy pulling someone in off the street and letting them grab the phone. We are working hard to fill the gaps and get another salesman lined up to add to our sales department. We know that the high call volume frustrates all of our customers, and we are doing our best to address this issue. This is the busy season for this industry, so if you have any issues getting through to us on the phone do not hesitate to PM me or e-mail me at trevor@texas-speed.com. I will get back with you ASAP.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Trevor
10 - 4

Thank you for getting back to me, and thank you for doing a price match. None of this would have happened if i was able to get in contact with someone, in a way i felt like i was being ignored. But u have your reasons and i can understand in a way the delay. It just sucks that i had to get shitty to get something done. Anyway, thank you for taking care of the issue.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:49 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by yukonblu
10 - 4

Thank you for getting back to me, and thank you for doing a price match. None of this would have happened if i was able to get in contact with someone, in a way i felt like i was being ignored. But u have your reasons and i can understand in a way the delay. It just sucks that i had to get shitty to get something done. Anyway, thank you for taking care of the issue.
I'm more than happy to help out. Your order should have been updated online the day that it shipped, and I apologize that it was not. None of this would have happened if you had received tracking information on Tuesday when it shipped out. We have already changed how the tracking information is being updated because of this, so all orders will be updated with their tracking information within 24 hours of shipping. I know it was frustrating for you to not be able to get in touch with us, and we certainly are in the process of remedying that situation. If you do place another online order with us, the tracking information will be updated as soon as the order ships. If, for any reason, we do not have it in stock, we will e-mail you to let you know.

We did issue your credit this afternoon, so you should see it back on your statement in the next two to three business days. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you for your business!

Trevor

Quick Reply: Texas Speed Issue???