LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed Issue???

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 02:19 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas Speed Issue???

I didn't know where else to post this so im putting it here. And also i want to make certain that this is not bashing anyone's name but i just want to get some answers, if anybody has one, or if anyone is have the same problem i am. Here goes, i recently made a purchase from TSP and am having trouble getting any feedback on my product shipping. Customer service, email and online chat are not working. I am having trouble getting a hold of any customer service person on the phone, the line is just always busy, and you cant leave a message. When i send an email to complain about feedback on my purchase and shipping i get no response. All i wanted to know if it was possible for them to price match another company's price because they are cheaper. When i log into there site to check my order status it just says i paid, and that the item has not yet shipped. When you try to do the online chat on there site there is never anyone online. Does anyone know what is going on here. Why do they not answer there phone, why you can not leave a message, why they do not respond to any emails? There didn't seem to be any problem receiving my payment though????? This seems really odd for a relatively big company like there's. I am getting very frustrated... anybody else having this problem? If so what did u do?
Old 03-06-2013, 02:38 AM
TECH Addict

Why don't you just buy it from the cheaper place? Why try to price match? Save yourself the headache man.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sommer86
Why don't you just buy it from the cheaper place? Why try to price match? Save yourself the headache man.
I had already purchased it from TSP when I found it somewhere else cheaper.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Their shipping can be slow, sometimes ridiculous.. They are hard to get in touch with at times.

Solution, call until you get through. They will end up getting you taken care of.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:10 AM
On The Tree

Angry

Originally Posted by lemons12
Their shipping can be slow, sometimes ridiculous.. They are hard to get in touch with at times.

Solution, call until you get through. They will end up getting you taken care of.
Well if that's the case then I will never buy from there again. I've called literally 30 - 40 times with no success. Sent 3 emails with no reply. They should not do this to people who spend good money with them. What a joke.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Never had a problem getting in touch with TSP on here. Now Thunder Racing...don't get me started about all the complaints against them.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

You might have luck PM'ing some of them on this site. They do post here often.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by yukonblu
Well if that's the case then I will never buy from there again. I've called literally 30 - 40 times with no success. Sent 3 emails with no reply. They should not do this to people who spend good money with them. What a joke.
Bullshit. There's absolutely no way you've called that many times.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some people have great luck with TSP, some don't. My friends did, I didn't, so I buy my **** somewhere else. There's plenty of other places to look.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

they did fine by me, even shipped me some parts I didn't order next day so I could get them in time for my build
Old 03-06-2013, 09:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Sponsor feedback section would probably work better than the lounge.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just purchased long tube headers and duals from tsp. I called and placed an order over the phone. They provided great customer service. I got fast shipping, and the quality of the packing was great.

I even got pms from Trevor from tsp as well.. So not sure how your not getting through the phone or a pm?
Old 03-06-2013, 10:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by yukonblu
FYI it took my heads almost two months to get here. their shipping sucks. its expensive and takes forever. i dunno whats up with that considering others will do free shipping etc on order over $xxx.xx and I spent $2500 and didnt even get free shipping
Old 03-06-2013, 12:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Guitar
Bullshit. There's absolutely no way you've called that many times.
Seriously... its probably in the 50s now. Yeah this is no joke.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:21 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Tainted
FYI it took my heads almost two months to get here. their shipping sucks. its expensive and takes forever. i dunno whats up with that considering others will do free shipping etc on order over $xxx.xx and I spent $2500 and didnt even get free shipping
When I ordered their headers and Y-pipe for my Formula they forgot about me. Thankfully they remembered after they had run out of their good Y-pipes so I got a shitty Pacesetter one instead. IIRC it took about a month and a half before I got it, mostly because they forgot about it for 3-4 weeks. It took about full week after I asked why I hadn't gotten a shipping confirmation email yet to get to my door. Got them 3 days before they needed to be on for the Power Tour, I was not very happy.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mr. Hyde
Some people have great luck with TSP, some don't. My friends did, I didn't, so I buy my **** somewhere else. There's plenty of other places to look.
The WS6 Store is getting my money now. They are freaking awesome so far.

Originally Posted by NHRATA01
Sponsor feedback section would probably work better than the lounge.
Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't see that section.

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
I just purchased long tube headers and duals from tsp. I called and placed an order over the phone. They provided great customer service. I got fast shipping, and the quality of the packing was great.

I even got pms from Trevor from tsp as well.. So not sure how your not getting through the phone or a pm?
Nope, nothing.. honestly try calling them for yourself just for the hell of it and u will see what i mean. Its like everyone went on vacation lol
Old 03-06-2013, 12:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by gocartone
When I ordered their headers and Y-pipe for my Formula they forgot about me. Thankfully they remembered after they had run out of their good Y-pipes so I got a shitty Pacesetter one instead. IIRC it took about a month and a half before I got it, mostly because they forgot about it for 3-4 weeks. It took about full week after I asked why I hadn't gotten a shipping confirmation email yet to get to my door. Got them 3 days before they needed to be on for the Power Tour, I was not very happy.

Thankfully I was in no rush, ive still got a long ways to go for collecting my parts but id be shitty too! I ordered mine dec 20th so I knew in reality it wouldnt be until after the new year before theyd really get on them. I know people are off for holidays and Id want to be too so I cant bitch there.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by gocartone
Yeah man, i filled a dispute on there charge through my bank. I'm not gonna deal with it anymore, just getting my money back. I called WS6store.com and purchased X pipe, Kooks LTs, mufflers and tips and o2 extensions, everything is all ready being shipped and i have tracking numbers for all of it. How that for service, and i just ordered Tuesday morning and had all that yesterday.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:34 PM
12 Second Club

I never had a problem with them. Order headers in the past. And just recently ordered a injector driver harness. Good luck!
Old 03-06-2013, 12:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts

I called last week 20 times before I got thur. They are super busy racing season is coming.

Quick Reply: Texas Speed Issue???