LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Brian tooley racing (awsome)

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 05:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Brian tooley racing (awsome)

brian is an awsome guy i talked to alot of vendors a few being sponsors on here and they wanted to sell a cam bottom line brian took my set up broke it down into terms that i could understand explaining how everything would work together and why helping me choose my cam and the rest of the valve train thanks alot your a asset to ls1 tech not alot of people out there to take the time you did to make sure it was gonna be right they just wanna throw a cam/ part in a box and ship it..dont want none of the hassle thanks again look forward to my next purchase
Old 05-21-2013, 03:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by s10_ls1
brian is an awsome guy i talked to alot of vendors a few being sponsors on here and they wanted to sell a cam bottom line brian took my set up broke it down into terms that i could understand explaining how everything would work together and why helping me choose my cam and the rest of the valve train thanks alot your a asset to ls1 tech not alot of people out there to take the time you did to make sure it was gonna be right they just wanna throw a cam/ part in a box and ship it..dont want none of the hassle thanks again look forward to my next purchase
This is the best part of my day so far, thanks for the positive feedback!
Old 06-01-2013, 05:59 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brian Tooley
This is the best part of my day so far, thanks for the positive feedback!
Let me make it better then... If I had to get another set of heads, I would only want to use Brian. Delivered when promised and nobody knows some of these heads better than he does!

Thanks again,
Troy
Old 06-02-2013, 06:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have his BTR-SK003 Extreme .660 lift dual spring kit matching titanium retainers ,cups locks and seals and BTR -PR7400516 chromoly one piece 5/16 diameter .080 wall long pushrods goin in on my vette with Arun stage2 blower cam from CCP.Thanks Brian.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:54 AM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You guys make me blush!

Thanks for all the kind words!

Quick Reply: Brian tooley racing (awsome)