LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Unfortunate Experience with Texas Speed and Performance: Buyer Beware!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2023, 07:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Unfortunate Experience with Texas Speed and Performance: Buyer Beware!

Hey guys so I feel compelled to share my recent experience with Texas Speed and Performance, as it left me utterly frustrated and disappointed. Let me start by saying that I'm an avid supporter of businesses that uphold their promises and stand by their prices, but unfortunately, my interaction with this company fell short of those expectations. Yesterday I came across a muffler that was on sale on their website for a price of $140.95, clearly advertised as being on sale. Excited about the offer, I promptly made my purchase and eagerly awaited its arrival. However, my excitement soon turned to dismay when I received an email from Texas Speed and Performance the next day, stating that they would not honor the agreed-upon price and instead demanded an additional $35!

The frustration began to mount as I tried to reason with them, but all I received were generic apologies without any genuine attempts to resolve the issue. It's disheartening to see a company not take responsibility for their pricing mistakes and leave their customers feeling deceived and taken advantage of. I understand that errors can happen, but I believe a reputable company should stand by their listed prices and fulfill their end of the bargain. It's not merely about the $35 difference; it's about the principle and trust that consumers place in a business when they make a purchase. I genuinely hope this serves as a cautionary tale for fellow auto enthusiasts looking to do business with Texas Speed and Performance. While they may offer tempting deals, be aware that they might not honor them as advertised, leaving you feeling as let down as I did. In the end, I hope that Texas Speed and Performance reconsiders their approach and learns from this experience, understanding the importance of customer trust and loyalty but I doubt it. Over the years after spending thousands of dollars for my Firebird Formula since 2011 at their website not going to consider sending one more dollar over to those ******. Thanks for taking the time to read about my unfortunate encounter. Let's continue to support businesses that value their customers and treat them with the respect they deserve unlike some others.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
00 Formula, SS3600,PRC 5.3 S.2.5,228R, PORTED FAST102/102TB

Last edited by blackbirdofprey; 07-28-2023 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-28-2023, 07:31 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Texas speed sucks. Ask them for a refund and take your money elsewhere. BTR is excellent. Summit is excellent. So many others. Like's too short to deal with ********.
Old 07-28-2023, 07:43 PM
Staging Lane

Cool

Thanks man, yea unfortunately I couldn't cancel the order because I needed it to be ordered by Thursday(yesterday) so I payed the extra 35$. There where two vendors that had that muffler priced at 140.95$ and I chose the sh*t of the two.
Old 08-02-2023, 07:16 PM
Staging Lane

So I purposely ordered the muffler for last Thursday so I could get it at least by Thursday to install it on my day off for the following week. Nope, not under Texas Speeds watch. They didn't even bother printing the shipping label till Tuesday. Thank you Texas Speed for your incompetents. Hey guys though got your money didn't you. That's all that really matters to them unfortunately. No f*cking customer loyalty whatsoever.

Quick Reply: Unfortunate Experience with Texas Speed and Performance: Buyer Beware!