LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed Inc opinions?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2004, 11:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Speed Inc has stood behind everything they have ever done for me!

I have two more sick projects in the wings for next year. I would not go anywhere else!
Old 11-30-2004, 11:10 AM
Ozz
Launching!

Speed is VERY busy and can suffer from the lack of time when doing some jobs. Like forgetting to install my sway bar after doing the Moser. And I am not a fan of their A4 Tranny (3 bad ones in a row) the good news is that Tom Izzo is a stand up guy, he will take care of you if you have problems. You just need to understand that in the go fast business stuff goes wrong all the time, we are beating the crap out of these cars/engines and its not the dealer's fault stuff breaks.
Old 12-04-2004, 02:11 AM
TECH Addict

I have not had any work done by them but have purchased a few parts and seen some of their work.Customer service is not the best but is ok.
I suggest anyone wanting work done there ask StangEaterSS about the cut-out they welded into the SLP dual/dual he sold me.It was done very poorly and look seriously rushed. You can also ask Lesrace82 on this board about the shortblock he purchased from them and the tuning he had done by them.

I am of the opinion that unless your a pretty big name or someone spensing serious money there that you'll get blown off to some extent.I'm sure this is to be expected for a shop doing the amount of business they are but it's not acceptable in my opinion.
I'm sure some of the stuff I have heard/seen are isolated instances but I personally wouldn't have them work on my vehicle anytime soon.

This is just my opinion. Everyone has there own pet peeves and sticking issues.

good luck with whatever you do.